Don't buy the DLC tomorrow!

#51GuitaristMattPosted 1/28/2013 11:33:51 AM
XD nfw an ad for blops II revolution pack just covered up the TC's post so I couldn't read it
---
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board
#522200rmsPosted 1/28/2013 11:37:47 AM
Jokerz_Wildcard posted...
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Jokerz_Wildcard posted...
itachitheone posted...
Treyarch/Activision wasted a couple million on "the replacer" commercial, but won't waste a couple million to fix the problems of this game that have been going on for 3 months.

What problems?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EyojLjUh5Q

Lag compensation works both ways, I don't see how this is that big of an issue.

Lag comp doesnt always work both ways. It puts all firefight outcomes in the air. When ive been in laggy lobbies even the real terrible players are near the top of the boards. It pretty much doesnt give the match any consistancy. And makes it almost impossible for anyone to string together a nice streak. Everyone in the lobby ends up with pretty much the same stats
#53Juzten76Posted 1/28/2013 12:00:23 PM
kitkatitr posted...
i dont go on these boards much but I find it interesting everybody complains so much about it. Nobody I actually know dislikes the game and we all have a blast playing it. I have yet to play any online game that doesnt have some kinda small issues with it.

I agree. There are minor issues that need to be fixed, but that is almost every game. I am a big fan of Skyrim so I'm used to having to deal with frustrating issues that don't get fixed. That said, I have a lot of fun with both Skyrim and BO2 regardless of the problems. I've bought all the DLC for Skyrim and plan on doing so with BO2. I still hope they fix the lag problems, but I'm not about to protest the release of new maps when I've been anxiously awaiting new maps to play on.
#54Devil_wings00Posted 1/28/2013 12:43:43 PM
itachitheone posted...
Really don't get the purpose of the season pass though

Lots of people (especially with CoD) buy all the DLC, no matter the quality. The season pass saves them a few bucks by buying it all at once. It's not rocket science.
---
3570k @ 1.260v - 4.6Ghz, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, Intel 335 SSD (boot).
#55ZorlacPosted 1/28/2013 1:03:43 PM
Season pass owner here. I dont' care what you're personal reasons are for not wanting others to buy the DLC. I enjoy the game enough that 4 more maps will get me 20-30 hours more of entertainment. That's less than 50 cents per hour of entertainment for me. In other words, and a good value.
---
And The Vampire was all that remained on the blood drowned creation.
Xbox live Zorlac0666 Xfire-Zorlac666. Steam-Zorlac666
#56Bigmac909Posted 1/28/2013 1:30:49 PM
I though it was ironic that the ad banner for the DLC extended into my view while I was reading the OP.

That being said, I'm still getting it.
---
Eh, it's like 2 or 3 people who post a lot, making it look like more people hate the game than is actually true. -LordRattergun
#57RaynofettPosted 1/28/2013 1:39:07 PM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Hitman_67 posted...
Make a game yourself, put online multiplayer in it.
Make it run at 60FPS. Now listen to everything the community saids to do.

Start with a masterpiece, end with broken crap.

In the end i don't blame the Devs, i blame the people who are mostly kids complaining about so much. That things get changed, edited, etc for the worse instead of better.

Complained about lag from host, got lag comp, complained about that. Get killed by an weapon 10 times, it's OP because you can't use it the same way. (logically means you're bad but w/e)
Complain the maps are to big, get smaller maps.. Complain about that.
Complain you spawn to far, closer spawn, complain.
Complained about it being same old game, Future setting, new weapons and gadgets added, not CoD anymore or the same old fresh paint same crap comments from confusing people.

You see what i'm getting at? Giving ideas sure..
But the CoD community has gotten so bad that it complains about everything possible. And no matter what will NEVER be happy. It now became normal to hear people cry about Lag Comp, Hitmarkers, Lag, lagswitches, aimbots, hacks, etc when in reality said player just sucks.

There needs to be a way to sort the crying kids from the legit comments/complaints. Intill then the game will never get fixed correctly because someone will always need cheese to go with their whine. Since everything isn't perfect, and never will be for them.

Legitimate issues need to be addressed. Not everyone's complaint is subjective BS. Here:

holy crap to this video.
---
GT: Raynofett
#58Silver17Posted 1/28/2013 2:12:47 PM
gwetmore4523 posted...
Can I buy the DLC the day after then?

^ LOL... :)
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#59Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/28/2013 2:23:55 PM
Raynofett posted...
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Hitman_67 posted...
Make a game yourself, put online multiplayer in it.
Make it run at 60FPS. Now listen to everything the community saids to do.

Start with a masterpiece, end with broken crap.

In the end i don't blame the Devs, i blame the people who are mostly kids complaining about so much. That things get changed, edited, etc for the worse instead of better.

Complained about lag from host, got lag comp, complained about that. Get killed by an weapon 10 times, it's OP because you can't use it the same way. (logically means you're bad but w/e)
Complain the maps are to big, get smaller maps.. Complain about that.
Complain you spawn to far, closer spawn, complain.
Complained about it being same old game, Future setting, new weapons and gadgets added, not CoD anymore or the same old fresh paint same crap comments from confusing people.

You see what i'm getting at? Giving ideas sure..
But the CoD community has gotten so bad that it complains about everything possible. And no matter what will NEVER be happy. It now became normal to hear people cry about Lag Comp, Hitmarkers, Lag, lagswitches, aimbots, hacks, etc when in reality said player just sucks.

There needs to be a way to sort the crying kids from the legit comments/complaints. Intill then the game will never get fixed correctly because someone will always need cheese to go with their whine. Since everything isn't perfect, and never will be for them.

Legitimate issues need to be addressed. Not everyone's complaint is subjective BS. Here:

holy crap to this video.

Thank you for actually watching the video. It's not my video. Just a link another poster posted here once which I keep bringing up just because it clearly shows the bull**** that plagues this game.

Makes me lol @ the news that mlg is going to be playing this game for their tournaments or whatever they do.
#60moridin7632Posted 1/28/2013 2:27:33 PM
itachitheone posted...
If treyarch/activision see they have low sales they will finally fix the major problems with this game. If you buy it there shouldn't be any threads on how bad the DLC, how treyarch doesn't try to fix their game, or how every weapon is overpowered. You as a gamer have just given them more money to not listen to your complaints.

I tell you what. The day you start giving me money for the hours I put in at work is the day I will allow you to tell me how to spend my money.

I personally spend 120 a year on CoD games(60 for game 60 for map packs) and put over 20 days into each one a year. So, for me anyway, the money spent in comparison to the enjoyment is great.

For you it may be different but that doesn't mean I have to listen to you about it.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time