Don't buy the DLC tomorrow!

#61GundamBansheeFAPosted 1/28/2013 2:35:27 PM
parkourboybryan posted...
Yes because one person on an insignificant gaming forum is going to prevent millions of people from buying the DLC.

I don't think millions bought the xbox version. Because ps3, wii u exist.
#62DarkCaptain3Posted 1/28/2013 2:48:27 PM
I don't know where the person who said Bioware canceled DA got their info because they didn't cancel DA3 and it was always known that DA3 was going to be a next gen game because its making use of the new Unreal Engine in its graphics and the xbox couldn't handle it. The game has been under works for a while now.

Also DA3 was said to be closer to DA:O than DA2, they said they listened to the fans and learned from their mistakes.
---
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager
#63IFeeLNoReMoRSePosted 1/28/2013 2:55:23 PM
I bought it two days from now
---
i Solicit Nothing But the Afflictive & Arduous Cessation of Humanity. i Am ParaMount To The Populace But Subsidiary To the Masses.
#64DarkCaptain3Posted 1/28/2013 3:03:26 PM
MLG doesn't have to deal with lag issues or any of the issues regular players complain about. Since MLG is held at one location they are set up connected xbox to xbox so there is no chance of lag, MLG provides the controllers and all. Your making a comparison between a online gamer and someone who is playing the game a few feet away in the same room as each other. Major difference there.
---
#65achimedPosted 1/28/2013 3:29:13 PM
GundamBansheeFA posted...
parkourboybryan posted...
Yes because one person on an insignificant gaming forum is going to prevent millions of people from buying the DLC.

I don't think millions bought the xbox version. Because ps3, wii u exist.

So much stupidity, so little time.
---
It tickles! It tickles! I knew it, it tickles!
#66sausage54Posted 1/28/2013 3:33:42 PM
This is a very insightful and eye opening topic. Totally first of its kind. I guess the TC has started a revolution.
---
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.
#67Majora1988Posted 1/28/2013 6:41:31 PM
DarkCaptain3 posted...
MLG doesn't have to deal with lag issues or any of the issues regular players complain about. Since MLG is held at one location they are set up connected xbox to xbox so there is no chance of lag, MLG provides the controllers and all. Your making a comparison between a online gamer and someone who is playing the game a few feet away in the same room as each other. Major difference there.

That may be legit if not for the fact that there's camera lag in splitscreen too.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#68aheroafakePosted 1/28/2013 7:19:43 PM(edited)
Hitman_67

What you said is a very poor attempt at trying to stop complaints. Most issues people complain about are valid and have existed in CoD before BO2 came out. Treyarch knows the issues and just doesn't care about its customers. They just want to scam money out of us. They'll rebalance guns and other stuff with patches and make more maps for DLC but they ignore the real problems that upset us fans. We are the ones spending OUR money on their products. Yes you can just say "don't buy their games then" but that isn't a valid excuse and you know it isn't. Quality over quantity.

Treyarch doesn't even attempt to acknowledge the real problems with their games.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#69DarkCaptain3Posted 1/28/2013 8:51:13 PM
I do hope you realize that the decision to make new maps comes down from Activision not TreyArch. Yes TreyArch makes the maps but only when Activision tells them to do so. The patch related stuff is TreyArch and they are at fault for that, but Treyarch is given a deadline on game release and such by Activision (who unlike Bioware and other companies do not like to push back dates), Treyarch is at fault for the unbalancing but your all blaming them for many other things that they don't call the shots with. Servers is another thing they do not call shots on.

@Majora: yeah I know what your talking about but from experience they try to eliminate that as much as possible.
---
#70ICantNameGudPosted 1/28/2013 9:07:49 PM
I've said it before and I'll post it again: it equals out to $3 per map, one of those is a large zombie map, and now there's a new game mode and weapon as well. I have like 37000 kills, like CoD and am bored with these maps.

I liked MW2 and BO1's DLC more than the initial games maps as well. I didn't buy DLC for MW1 or 3 and didn't play WaW but I've never heard anyone source a compelling argument for terrible CoD DLC either, just "activision is greedy" "but muh principle of teh thing" etc that hold no weight.

I also don't get these atrocious lag issues other people claim too. I see a few shady lobbies here and there, I just leave. If you stay for 10 minutes and complain the whole time that's on you.

Lmao wow that's a longer post than I intended. Whatever, excited for tomorrow!!
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi