So zombies kill themselves now?

#11The_LoGoS(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:10:37 PM
Faust_8 posted...
Which is why you let him jump on the outside of the bus window and keep repairing it so he can never get in. Bingo, you can go around the map while keeping one Z alive.

Yes, I understand this but it makes all other methods of travel obsolete...teleport, running, etc...

tadmfpole posted...
1) if i ran to far from teh zombie...it would die
2) if bus got to far from zombie...it would die
3) I left 3 zombies and teleported...they all died

I understand what the were trying to accomplish with this, but I think they just made TranZit the most exploitable map ever in doing so. Is there a limit on how many zombies die off when you leave a section? And what happened to them being able to keep up with the bus?

I didn't test it beyond three, but it would be an interesting loophole. I could keep them on the bus, but if the bus left and zombie was left behind...he would eventually die.
---
There is no wrong or right...There is only popular opinion
#12OneMillionKidsPosted 1/28/2013 12:19:15 PM
Can you imagine having 1 crawler somewhere on tranzit? You would never be able to find it, so of course they die if you move to a different area. Although i'm almost positive they just respawn closer to you.
#13OrtegaTronPosted 1/28/2013 12:28:25 PM
OneMillionKids posted...
Can you imagine having 1 crawler somewhere on tranzit? You would never be able to find it, so of course they die if you move to a different area. Although i'm almost positive they just respawn closer to you.

If you're talking pre-patch, yes. Regular runners die now, too. No respawning.
---
I have to return some video tapes...
#14The_LoGoS(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:26:25 AM
OneMillionKids posted...

Not talking about crawlers
---
There is no wrong or right...There is only popular opinion