Whiteboy7thst hacked by Anonymous

#11theLongR0D(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:45:11 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
While I find Whiteboy beyond boring and terrible...I really wish the FBI would arrest all of these Anon idiots in the US, and the CIA assassinate the rest outside of the country.

Why?

What have they done to warrant being assassinated?
#12belieberPosted 1/28/2013 11:45:30 AM
FantasyHerb posted...
Who is he and why do I care
#13theLongR0D(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:45:59 AM
Ollie The Magic Bum posted...
Why?

Not sure, guess we will find out in the coming weeks
#14theLongR0D(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:47:25 AM
belieber posted...
FantasyHerb posted...

There is no reason for you to care. Do you typically put your heart and soul into the threads on GameFaqs? If so, I apologize for not thinking of you when creating this topic.
#15duericPosted 1/28/2013 11:47:27 AM
I'm not even gunna lie, I'm mad jealous of Whiteboy7thst.

If I had known being on welfare was such a good thing, I'd have quit my job years ago.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#16KabtheMentatPosted 1/28/2013 11:47:52 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
While I find Whiteboy beyond boring and terrible...I really wish the FBI would arrest all of these Anon idiots in the US, and the CIA assassinate the rest outside of the country.

Why?

They've gone from being all about freedom of information and expression to doing nothing more than being tyrants shutdown people that they disagree with. How are they any different than the people they're supposedly against?

And more importantly, they have their heads up their own asses and are just plain annoying now. Not even creative in what they do anymore.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#17AirRawr_Posted 1/28/2013 11:47:59 AM
belieber posted...
FantasyHerb posted...

There is no reason for you to care. Do you typically put your heart and soul into the threads on GameFaqs? If so, I apologize for not thinking of you when creating this topic.

i do
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#18BrockObanaPosted 1/28/2013 11:48:42 AM
KabtheMentat posted...

Wow
---
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-
#19theLongR0D(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:49:27 AM
AirRawr_ posted...
belieber posted...
FantasyHerb posted...

i do

lol

ok
#20BeastlyIguanaPosted 1/28/2013 11:49:27 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

Why?

They've gone from being all about freedom of information and expression to doing nothing more than being tyrants shutdown people that they disagree with. How are they any different than the people they're supposedly against?

And more importantly, they have their heads up their own asses and are just plain annoying now. Not even creative in what they do anymore.

Hardly warranting an assassination.
---
Who the **** vacuums a window?