Whiteboy7thst hacked by Anonymous

#31ZephyrSSXPosted 1/28/2013 12:13:10 PM
theLongR0D posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
While I find Whiteboy beyond boring and terrible...I really wish the FBI would arrest all of these Anon idiots in the US, and the CIA assassinate the rest outside of the country.

Why?

What have they done to warrant being assassinated?

People like them cause people in government to want to restrict the internet. That would be just another move toward a police state.
---
Where most strive and train to get it right, I will relentlessly train so I never get it wrong.
#32RockManX32Posted 1/28/2013 12:16:20 PM
theLongR0D posted...
fatclemenza posted...
That some random guy on Youtube

lol

lol indeed

He is one of the guys in anonymous, there's 7 or 8 of them and this is one of their channels.

Oh, so I was right, some random guy on Youtube has access to Whiteboy7thst's channel.
#33Aether_LyricPosted 1/28/2013 12:17:25 PM
AirRawr_ posted...
His channel doesn't look hacked to me.....

http://www.youtube.com/user/Whiteboy7thst2/videos?view=0

he made some videos about it. I didn't watch them so I don't really know what he says in em

I see, so all they did was hack his Facebook... lol that's nothing
#34duericPosted 1/28/2013 12:17:43 PM
torey_caylor posted...

Woody makes 30k a month. Whiteboy most likely makes even more. U jelly?

Well, yeah. Who wouldn't be?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#35theLongR0D(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:18:05 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...
theLongR0D posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
While I find Whiteboy beyond boring and terrible...I really wish the FBI would arrest all of these Anon idiots in the US, and the CIA assassinate the rest outside of the country.

Why?

What have they done to warrant being assassinated?

People like them cause people in government to want to restrict the internet. That would be just another move toward a police state.

I don't think that has anything to do with them. Alot of people are born with the insatiable need for power and rule over everyone and everything. This is the way it's always been and always will be.
#36theLongR0D(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:18:59 PM
RockManX32 posted...
theLongR0D posted...
fatclemenza posted...
That some random guy on Youtube

lol

lol indeed

He is one of the guys in anonymous, there's 7 or 8 of them and this is one of their channels.

Oh, so I was right, some random guy on Youtube has access to Whiteboy7thst's channel.

yep, you da man
#37Aether_LyricPosted 1/28/2013 12:20:49 PM
Hmm I just saw that xJawz's twitter is hacked as well, I guess this really is a thing

But unless their actual YouTube account is hacked I don't see the point.....
#38theLongR0D(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:22:48 PM
Aether_Lyric posted...
Hmm I just saw that xJawz's twitter is hacked as well, I guess this really is a thing

well in the vid he said he had access to whiteboy's youtube channel, but wasn't going to do anything at this time. He also stated that it was "his move" now. Not sure what that means, but I guess we will find out.
#39lolcharizardPosted 1/28/2013 12:23:08 PM
Can't wait until they start hacking people like Pewdiepie,Tobuscus, and iJustine.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#40Aether_LyricPosted 1/28/2013 12:24:44 PM
theLongR0D posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...

well in the vid he said he had access to whiteboy's youtube channel, but wasn't going to do anything at this time. He also stated that it was "his move" now. Not sure what that means, but I guess we will find out.

Sounds like some kind of bluff to create edgy drama