Whiteboy7thst hacked by Anonymous

#41duericPosted 1/28/2013 11:26:20 AM
Knowing Whiteboy's tendencies, I wouldn't doubt if he set this whole thing up.

Judging him by the way he looks and acts would severely underestimate his savvy when it comes to getting attention.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#42theLongR0D(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:26:51 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
theLongR0D posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
Hmm I just saw that xJawz's twitter is hacked as well, I guess this really is a thing

But unless their actual YouTube account is hacked I don't see the point.....

well in the vid he said he had access to whiteboy's youtube channel, but wasn't going to do anything at this time. He also stated that it was "his move" now. Not sure what that means, but I guess we will find out.

Sounds like some kind of bluff to create edgy drama

I dunno, for the money he's probably making off his crap he spews, I would probably be taking the threat seriously.
#43ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/28/2013 11:44:42 AM
Do they really make 30k a month?
#44duericPosted 1/28/2013 11:49:00 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Do they really make 30k a month?

Guys like Woody can get as high as $3 per 1000 views. (Sometimes $4)

Generally though, it's around $1-$2 for most others.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#45CallMeSeekerPosted 1/28/2013 11:54:31 AM
i like... using ellipses... it makes things... more dramatic...
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB
#46FaithInAllPosted 1/28/2013 12:01:31 PM
lolcharizard posted...
Can't wait until they start hacking people like Pewdiepie,Tobuscus, and iJustine.

lmao let them hack everyone!
#47F_H_NukemPosted 1/28/2013 12:05:45 PM
theLongR0D posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
theLongR0D posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
While I find Whiteboy beyond boring and terrible...I really wish the FBI would arrest all of these Anon idiots in the US, and the CIA assassinate the rest outside of the country.

Why?

What have they done to warrant being assassinated?

People like them cause people in government to want to restrict the internet. That would be just another move toward a police state.

I don't think that has anything to do with them. Alot of people are born with the insatiable need for power and rule over everyone and everything. This is the way it's always been and always will be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDuSUDlK2dc

some people succeed LOL
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#48aheroafakePosted 1/28/2013 12:12:10 PM
People these days. To all who say that they don't care, why the **** do you even bother posting? If you really don't care, stay the **** out of the topic with your meaningless comments.

And yes, I mad.</sarcasm>
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#49XT3M3Posted 1/29/2013 2:46:58 PM
LOL the video is removed
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#50pauly_27Posted 1/29/2013 3:13:58 PM
Hack them all I say.

The community would probably be better if these "commentators" didn't turn everyone into tryhards complaining about certain weapons are OP or "noobish" because their favourite commentator said so.

There is no soul to those videos because you know most of them are doing it for money rather than enjoyment or fun.

Also, it still baffles me why people watch other people playing a game they own - why not spend that time playing instead?
---
I'm too old to troll. Any opinion I give or advice I might offer is genuine.