Whiteboy7thst hacked by Anonymous

#51VelociswaggerPosted 1/29/2013 4:32:00 PM
I don't get why everyone likes him, he's garbage who inspired a bunch of kids to put GOAT as their clan tag, who are also 100% of the time garbage.
---
Operator rH
#52ShawcrossPosted 1/29/2013 4:39:10 PM
People that are angry with Anon and can't figure out why they hacked Whiteboy definitely don't understand 4chan or where Anon comes from. The real question is why not hack Whiteboy? Long before Anon started "fighting for freedom" they were just common internet trolls that always made me laugh.
---
I upload mundane videos
http://www.youtube.com/TheSeattleGamer
#53whiteboygenePosted 1/29/2013 4:48:25 PM
May it be stated that whiteboygene and Whiteboy7thst have no affiliations whatsoever.
---
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 14
#54josefreesPosted 1/29/2013 4:58:29 PM
Meh I don't really follow any of these guys but don't some of these guys have pretty solid informative map videos? That's all I really care about
---
ifit'sanewbeginning,thenidon'twanttoKNOWifitsnotworthpretending,th
enidon'twantoKNOWi'mjustsosickoflistening,whatshouldiwanttoKNOW
#55Swan3624Posted 1/29/2013 5:22:04 PM
Sooo... what happened exactly? I really do despise him and would love to ROFL at him getting hacked.

What was the video of?
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#56duericPosted 1/29/2013 5:24:09 PM
Velociswagger posted...
I don't get why everyone likes him, he's garbage who inspired a bunch of kids to put GOAT as their clan tag, who are also 100% of the time garbage.

He got his subs by manipulating the "top videos" section or whatever it was called back in the day by having phony giveaways, using "cheat software" and s*** like that.

xJawz implemented a similar strategy.

Pretty sure they're two of the main reasons Youtube has adjusted it's algorithms so many times in recent years.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#57ZOMGIshlzPosted 1/29/2013 6:16:42 PM
theLongR0D posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
While I find Whiteboy beyond boring and terrible...I really wish the FBI would arrest all of these Anon idiots in the US, and the CIA assassinate the rest outside of the country.

Why?

What have they done to warrant being assassinated?

Threaten to blow up the supreme court.
---
I come up with the most wittiest pkmn usernames such as MisterMagius and Tyranirawr :3
#58_Moron_Posted 1/29/2013 6:25:49 PM
While I find Whiteboy beyond boring and terrible...I really wish the FBI would arrest all of these Anon idiots in the US, and the CIA assassinate the rest outside of the country.

and while at it, they can also dispose of Whiteboy? I seriously hate that guy.
---
Chuck Norris doesn't need to run for president, he's already won.
#59VrrestoPosted 1/29/2013 6:30:54 PM
Good. Hope they shut down all those obnoxious youtube spammers.
#60Majik25Posted 1/29/2013 6:32:06 PM
They should target Xjawz, that ****** needs a ***** slapping.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518