Whiteboy7thst hacked by Anonymous

#61torey_caylorPosted 1/29/2013 6:37:25 PM(edited)
dueric posted...
Velociswagger posted...
I don't get why everyone likes him, he's garbage who inspired a bunch of kids to put GOAT as their clan tag, who are also 100% of the time garbage.

He got his subs by manipulating the "top videos" section or whatever it was called back in the day by having phony giveaways, using "cheat software" and s*** like that.

xJawz implemented a similar strategy.

Pretty sure they're two of the main reasons Youtube has adjusted it's algorithms so many times in recent years.

Yeah back in the day he did a bunch of those 20$ worth of microsoft points and PSN card giveaways. Pretty damn lame, lol. His content is pure garbage. Just checked his channel and seems like his views seem to be declining. Kinda low for the amount of subs he has.
#62fueled-systemPosted 1/29/2013 6:40:51 PM
I realize the guy basically got rich by scamming and using his gullible young subs with giveaways where he would make about 100x more then he gave away and got his videos to the front page but wow...
#63rx7187Posted 1/29/2013 6:41:35 PM
I love cheeseburgers.
#64theLongR0D(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:27:38 AM
ZOMGIshlz posted...
theLongR0D posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
While I find Whiteboy beyond boring and terrible...I really wish the FBI would arrest all of these Anon idiots in the US, and the CIA assassinate the rest outside of the country.

Why?

What have they done to warrant being assassinated?

Threaten to blow up the supreme court.

If that's how you understand what happened, I feel very sorry for you.
#65VelociswaggerPosted 1/30/2013 11:33:23 AM
torey_caylor posted...
dueric posted...
Velociswagger posted...
I don't get why everyone likes him, he's garbage who inspired a bunch of kids to put GOAT as their clan tag, who are also 100% of the time garbage.

He got his subs by manipulating the "top videos" section or whatever it was called back in the day by having phony giveaways, using "cheat software" and s*** like that.

xJawz implemented a similar strategy.

Pretty sure they're two of the main reasons Youtube has adjusted it's algorithms so many times in recent years.

Yeah back in the day he did a bunch of those 20$ worth of microsoft points and PSN card giveaways. Pretty damn lame, lol. His content is pure garbage. Just checked his channel and seems like his views seem to be declining. Kinda low for the amount of subs he has.

Figures.
---
Operator rH
#66Ollie The Magic BumPosted 1/30/2013 11:59:52 AM
dueric posted...
I'm not even gunna lie, I'm mad jealous of Whiteboy7thst.

If I had known being on welfare was such a good thing, I'd have quit my job years ago.

Woody makes 30k a month. Whiteboy most likely makes even more. U jelly?

He really makes 30 grand a month? REALLY?
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn