As someone who uses EMPs on almost every class...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. As someone who uses EMPs on almost every class...
2 years ago#31
GundamBansheeFA posted...
You can emp equipment, trophy system, hunter killers, dogs, agr, and sentries.

Dogs? I'll have to test that out too.
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
2 years ago#32
puzzlefite posted...
GundamBansheeFA posted...
You can emp equipment, trophy system, hunter killers, dogs, agr, and sentries.

Dogs? I'll have to test that out too.

Yes, but it doesn't kill them. I used them one time and got assists from it.
2 years ago#33
I tend to just EMP myself
---
i Solicit Nothing But the Afflictive & Arduous Cessation of Humanity. i Am ParaMount To The Populace But Subsidiary To the Masses.
2 years ago#34
I just want to say that I hate the emp users. :)

I haven't ran into a lot of them over the course of the game so far, one or two here are there, nothing major.

Then this past weekend almost every match had EMPers.

I spent some time in 24/7 running gaurdian/sentry/agr and it would seem that everytime I would get our defenses set up for the flag/harpoint/HQ some random would toss an EMP grenade at them and BOOM, nothing. Very frustrating.

I also saw the EMP score streak used quite a bit this weekend. I was EMPed 3 times in one match on Meltdown this weekend. That never happens, lol.

I do usually have one class with them though. Its my anti air/camping/agr class. I once got over 500 points from tossing my two EMP grenades in the room overlooking the B flag on Overflow. 2 guys camping in there with a 2 betties, 2 shock charges and a guardian. It was nice.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
2 years ago#35
moridin7632 posted...

I spent some time in 24/7 running gaurdian/sentry/agr and it would seem that everytime I would get our defenses set up for the flag/harpoint/HQ some random would toss an EMP grenade at them and BOOM, nothing. Very frustrating.

When I get my sentry gun, I die then switch to Trophies to protect my sentry gun. Makes for a fun Tower Defense game.
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. As someone who uses EMPs on almost every class...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived