As someone who uses EMPs on almost every class...

#31puzzlefitePosted 1/28/2013 3:56:41 PM
GundamBansheeFA posted...
You can emp equipment, trophy system, hunter killers, dogs, agr, and sentries.

Dogs? I'll have to test that out too.
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
#32chessmyantidrugPosted 1/28/2013 3:57:39 PM
puzzlefite posted...
GundamBansheeFA posted...
You can emp equipment, trophy system, hunter killers, dogs, agr, and sentries.

Dogs? I'll have to test that out too.

Yes, but it doesn't kill them. I used them one time and got assists from it.
#33IFeeLNoReMoRSePosted 1/28/2013 3:59:07 PM
I tend to just EMP myself
---
i Solicit Nothing But the Afflictive & Arduous Cessation of Humanity. i Am ParaMount To The Populace But Subsidiary To the Masses.
#34moridin7632Posted 1/28/2013 4:03:57 PM
I just want to say that I hate the emp users. :)

I haven't ran into a lot of them over the course of the game so far, one or two here are there, nothing major.

Then this past weekend almost every match had EMPers.

I spent some time in 24/7 running gaurdian/sentry/agr and it would seem that everytime I would get our defenses set up for the flag/harpoint/HQ some random would toss an EMP grenade at them and BOOM, nothing. Very frustrating.

I also saw the EMP score streak used quite a bit this weekend. I was EMPed 3 times in one match on Meltdown this weekend. That never happens, lol.

I do usually have one class with them though. Its my anti air/camping/agr class. I once got over 500 points from tossing my two EMP grenades in the room overlooking the B flag on Overflow. 2 guys camping in there with a 2 betties, 2 shock charges and a guardian. It was nice.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#35puzzlefitePosted 1/28/2013 4:15:47 PM
moridin7632 posted...

I spent some time in 24/7 running gaurdian/sentry/agr and it would seem that everytime I would get our defenses set up for the flag/harpoint/HQ some random would toss an EMP grenade at them and BOOM, nothing. Very frustrating.

When I get my sentry gun, I die then switch to Trophies to protect my sentry gun. Makes for a fun Tower Defense game.
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom