So is Treyarch like Billy Madison?

#1TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/28/2013 1:28:53 PM
I haven't seen that movie since I was a kid so forgive me if I mess something up, but basically what I gather is Treyarch is made up of a bunch of idiots who can hardly do their jobs correctly (lag, glitches, lackluster sound effects, etc) so they wouldn't be able to make it on their own merit but lucky for them they have a rich daddy (the original IW who made CoD what it is today) who helped them get that foot in the door. Now they're riding the wave of popularity.

Is that about right? Correct me if I'm wrong.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#2Devil WolfPosted 1/28/2013 1:29:48 PM
if you can make a better video game why havent you done so already
#3slayerxelitePosted 1/28/2013 1:34:06 PM
TC, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#4RazorSharp02Posted 1/28/2013 1:36:06 PM
slayerxelite posted...
TC, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Winner.

/topic

Also on a side note. That Veronica Vaughn is one fine piece of Aishe! I know from experience
---
KCCO & Mind the gap
XBL/PSN:RazorSharp02
#5AlaskanBluesPosted 1/28/2013 1:41:32 PM
RazorSharp02 posted...
slayerxelite posted...

Winner.

/topic

Also on a side note. That Veronica Vaughn is one fine piece of Aishe! I know from experience

No you don't.
#6ICantNameGudPosted 1/28/2013 1:45:11 PM
slayerxelite posted...

---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#7RazorSharp02Posted 1/28/2013 1:46:28 PM
AlaskanBlues posted...
RazorSharp02 posted...
slayerxelite posted...

Winner.

/topic

No you don't.

Well, not personally. But a guy I know. Him and her GOT IT ON! WOOOOOEEEEE!!
---
KCCO & Mind the gap
XBL/PSN:RazorSharp02
#8XolacePosted 1/28/2013 1:50:43 PM
O'Doyle rules!
---
GT : XOLACE
#9LedMikeWPosted 1/28/2013 3:03:10 PM
RazorSharp02 posted...
AlaskanBlues posted...
RazorSharp02 posted...
slayerxelite posted...

Winner.

/topic

No you don't.

No they didn't.
#10pdt149Posted 1/28/2013 3:04:58 PM
LedMikeW posted...
RazorSharp02 posted...
AlaskanBlues posted...
RazorSharp02 posted...
slayerxelite posted...

Winner.

/topic

No you don't.

No they didn't.

But you can imagine what it'd be like, right?
---
GT: OMG MOJO