So is Treyarch like Billy Madison?

#11animalswillrulePosted 1/28/2013 3:05:31 PM
slayerxelite posted...
TC, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

To be honest i was expecting this as soon as i saw billy madison in the title... However i was expecting a vid link instead soo you get an a for a plot twist
---
Arguing online is like boxing in the circus. You might win but you're still a clown
#12PunisherRogue88Posted 1/28/2013 3:07:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13PunisherRogue88Posted 1/28/2013 3:10:31 PM
"it's POOP again!"
"He called the s*** POOP!"

My friend and I always died at this part lol.
---
MK9-Jade,Stryker/SCV-Xiba,Leixia,/DOA5-Kokoro,Leifang,Eliot
GT:PunisherRogue69
#14Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/28/2013 3:14:00 PM
Devil Wolf posted...
if you can make a better video game why havent you done so already

I don't get this logic. Is he a video game developer? If so then you might have a point but what are the odds of that?

There's literally no defence for the crap quality this game offers that isn't absurd.
#15LedMikeWPosted 1/28/2013 3:14:20 PM
PunisherRogue88 posted...
"it's POOP again!"
"He called the s*** POOP!"

My friend and I always died at this part lol.

Don't put it out with your boot!!
#16Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/28/2013 3:19:50 PM
You gotta f***** love it. The devs tell people "there's no connection issues, it's all in your head."

Really? That's how f****** stupid they think the fanbase is.

But yet people still defend the hell outta the game when someone criticizes it. Immediately people throw a hissy fit and start making personal attacks...cod logic.
#17Hoasty1Posted 1/28/2013 3:22:11 PM
Op, I know exactly what you are saying.

Anyone who doesn't understand obviously needs to go back to grade school.
#18Maximus40Posted 1/28/2013 3:25:04 PM(edited)
Lord_TenseEye posted...
You gotta f***** love it. The devs tell people "there's no connection issues, it's all in your head."

Really? That's how f****** stupid they think the fanbase is.

But yet people still defend the hell outta the game when someone criticizes it. Immediately people throw a hissy fit and start making personal attacks...cod logic.

lol, I know. Literally all you have to do is use any COD before the first Black Ops as en example of how instant the response is from your gunfire hitting a target.

They made their money and now they're just coasting the titles every year.
---
You're born with nothing, better make it enough.