ATTN Prestige Masters and 10th Prestige Players

#1WHITERYNO1191Posted 1/28/2013 1:32:07 PM
So as you know every time you prestige, you get a prestige point. Is there anyway to spend this point on something beside fresh start so you can get rid of it? I really don't want to accidentally fresh start myself, or have someone fresh start me.
---
"Not one of the 12+ people killed were armed. They were all civilians."-beerconnoisseur
The above quote made me die of laughter. I think I'm evil...
#2coldisgoodPosted 1/28/2013 1:33:19 PM
Token refund?
I'm not sure if that's applicable at master prestige though.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#3WHITERYNO1191(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:33:49 PM
Sadly the only option is Fresh Start. I just want that option gone.
---
"Not one of the 12+ people killed were armed. They were all civilians."-beerconnoisseur
The above quote made me die of laughter. I think I'm evil...
#4Meguel13Posted 1/28/2013 1:33:52 PM
Reset unlock tokens?
---
PSN: Meguel13
Currently Playing: FIFA 13
#5Brown_BallerPosted 1/28/2013 1:34:28 PM
you have the option to refund all tokens for the first 9 prestiges, which i always did right off the bat. once you hit 10th however, fresh start is the only option. It is difficult to do by accident because it has like 15 pages asking you if you're sure about this.
---
"me fail English? That's unpossible"
#6Aether_LyricPosted 1/28/2013 1:35:27 PM
I might be wrong, but at master prestige do you even have the prestige award option anymore?

If you do just use it on a token refund. They don't overlap over each prestige so you can only have 1 token at a time.
#7slayerxelitePosted 1/28/2013 1:35:37 PM
Brown_Baller posted...
you have the option to refund all tokens for the first 9 prestiges, which i always did right off the bat. once you hit 10th however, fresh start is the only option. It is difficult to do by accident because it has like 15 pages asking you if you're sure about this.

This. Just like a normal Prestige, you are asked 3 times if you are sure you want to fresh start.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#8chessmyantidrugPosted 1/28/2013 1:36:25 PM
Brown_Baller posted...

This. When I reset my stats, I went through two pages the first time before backing out. The next time, I went through four pages. I finally manned up and went through with it. I just wish I didn't wait until seventh prestige.