3 minute Swat-556 nuclear

#41supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 4:45:01 PM
IFeeLNoReMoRSe posted...
Swat-556 is probably the best player on this board.

Indubitably.

unpleasant_milk posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
gwetmore4523 posted...
Nice video. I've been going for Gold camos and I've used the M27 and MTAR and both are much more viable options after the patch. I'll have to try out the SWAT next once I'm done with the MTAR.

The MTAR was pretty good before, it's really freaking good now lol. Definitely try the Swat when you get a chance. It's fantastic.

I vaguely recall you saying the MTAR was amongst the worst of the AR's a while back ; )

I think statistically it was lol. I hated it for a long long time. Then like a week before the patch I started using it again and I liked it for some reason. The patch just made it better :3

Moody_Droid posted...
whenever i play this game i never understood how i am the only person who doesnt get put into lobbies full of veggies where i can drop a 3 minute nuclear and then i realize they're not veggies supercoolisaac is just the best player in the world and then i get depressed when i realize i will never be as good at anything in my life as he is at cod and i just shut the xbox off in tears

:(
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#42gwetmore4523Posted 1/28/2013 4:46:47 PM
unpleasant_milk posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
gwetmore4523 posted...
Nice video. I've been going for Gold camos and I've used the M27 and MTAR and both are much more viable options after the patch. I'll have to try out the SWAT next once I'm done with the MTAR.

The MTAR was pretty good before, it's really freaking good now lol. Definitely try the Swat when you get a chance. It's fantastic.

I vaguely recall you saying the MTAR was amongst the worst of the AR's a while back ; )

I thought the MTAR was among the worst as well, now I'm really having fun with it. The iron sights are perfect so I don't need to waste a point on primary gunfighter and can use it elsewhere.
---
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
#43gunho7Posted 1/28/2013 5:59:58 PM
Sorry if I messed up you recording something, I accepted your invite late and it put me in your custom game
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#44supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:36:43 AM
gunho7 posted...
Sorry if I messed up you recording something, I accepted your invite late and it put me in your custom game

Nah no worries lol. Was gonna ask you to help me try something for that broken swat w/ select fire video haha. Didn't stay on cod after that though, sorry for not playing :/
---
#45HitokiriFelixPosted 1/29/2013 1:49:02 AM
Great gameplay after the initial cap. The enemies' inability to turn around when you shot at them and threw the frag just made me tear up in lols.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#46supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:50:55 AM
HitokiriFelix posted...
Great gameplay after the initial cap. The enemies' inability to turn around when you shot at them and threw the frag just made me tear up in lols.

I felt like such an idiot...definitely thought I had a c4 :/
---
#47greggreggreg2000Posted 1/29/2013 2:31:53 AM
Very cool gameplay
---
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
#48billableskillsPosted 1/29/2013 2:51:29 AM
Nice Job...I liked and subscribed...Look for "Instrumental Addicts" and hit me back with one
---
Gamertag = o CYB0RG o
#49outcast1398Posted 1/29/2013 8:41:20 AM
billableskills posted...
Nice Job...I liked and subscribed...Look for "Instrumental Addicts" and hit me back with one

Ditto.. liked and subscribed. Nice non-douchebaggery commentary too! :) (compliment.. not enough non-douchebaggery commentary out there)
#50snicklecuckPosted 1/29/2013 8:43:36 AM
Lol @ those 3 oblivious idiots at the beginning you knifed. And people say 360 doesn't have horrible players.