Challenge question...

#1Mr_SchickadancePosted 1/28/2013 6:28:18 PM
There is a emblem challenge that unlocks a knife icon if you get a ten kill streak with "no items equipped."

Does anyone know exactly what that means? Stun grenades, grenades, semtex etc.?

I don't think I've seen the term "item" used in create a class before :/
#2IonizerPosted 1/28/2013 6:42:11 PM(edited)
I'm not 100% positive, but I'm fairly sure it means a class that has 0/10 slots used.

Then again, on one of the Combat Knife Camo Challenges, it mentions getting a certain amount of kills "with no weapons equipped," and it didn't start giving me progress on it until I un-equipped my grenades (including Tacticals) in addition to my guns, so I might not be the authority on BLOPs 2 terminology.
---
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s166/Ionizer_1/squirrel.jpg
Carrier of Squirrel Flu
#3Mr_Schickadance(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:35:19 PM
Ionizer posted...
I'm not sure, but I'm fairly sure it means a class that has 0/10 slots used.

Then again, on one of the Combat Knife Camo Challenges, it mentions getting a certain amount of kills "with no weapons equipped," and it didn't start giving me progress on it until un-equipped my grenades (including Tactcals), so I might not be the authority on BLOPs 2 terminology.

Well if you are right: Yikes. I guess that'd mean a ten kill streak with a combat knife. My goodness.
#4Mr_Schickadance(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:42:21 PM
Ionizer posted...
I'm not 100% positive, but I'm fairly sure it means a class that has 0/10 slots used.

Then again, on one of the Combat Knife Camo Challenges, it mentions getting a certain amount of kills "with no weapons equipped," and it didn't start giving me progress on it until un-equipped my grenades (including Tacticals), so I might not be the authority on BLOPs 2 terminology.

Wait: Not even perks? That is such a suicide mission. Ugh.
#5tactikz4Posted 1/29/2013 1:58:20 AM
You need to have 0/10 class then get in a match and get 10 kills. I read that you can equip gun from the ground and get 10 kills with it and it will unlock the emblem.
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#6Mr_Schickadance(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:50:43 AM
tactikz4 posted...
You need to have 0/10 class then get in a match and get 10 kills. I read that you can equip gun from the ground and get 10 kills with it and it will unlock the emblem.

Yeah, that was the strategy I was thinking of.

But what about score streaks like lightning strike? I would hope that would count. It only says "ten kill streak." It doesn't say anything about the kills having to come from a weapon....
#7tactikz4Posted 1/29/2013 7:56:50 AM
Mr_Schickadance posted...
tactikz4 posted...

But what about score streaks like lightning strike? I would hope that would count. It only says "ten kill streak." It doesn't say anything about the kills having to come from a weapon....

Not sure of scorestreak because normally kill streak refers to guns/knife only.
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#8Mr_Schickadance(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:05:58 AM
tactikz4 posted...
Mr_Schickadance posted...
tactikz4 posted...

Not sure of scorestreak because normally kill streak refers to guns/knife only.

Poopy. That makes it harder.
#9slaveanselmoPosted 1/29/2013 8:07:20 AM
items=/=perks right?
---
I'm not changjng this signature until a Harbaugh wins the Super Bowl.
#10Mr_Schickadance(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:10:07 AM
slaveanselmo posted...
items=/=perks right?

I hope so, because if it means EVERYTHING in the class, it would be that much harder.

I wish they'd give you a detailed description of what they want in the game. It's a little ambiguous :(