Swat with select fire is broken as heck (video)

#51supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:44:09 AM
MrArmageddon8 posted...
That's how the PDW should be to make the game fair.

I'd be okay with this :)
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#52Faust_8Posted 1/29/2013 1:49:44 AM
I was disappointed to see this.

I was shocked to hear that at short and long range it still works fine but the middle distance is where it messes up, and the suppressor un-glitches it.

I mean...HOW DOES THAT WORK.

I can understand some weird glitch making it do 40-2 damage or something. But this means it literally goes from 40 to 2 to 40 again at a longer range. And the suppressor fixes it? Just....how.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#53supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:57:57 AM
Faust_8 posted...
I was disappointed to see this.

I was shocked to hear that at short and long range it still works fine but the middle distance is where it messes up, and the suppressor un-glitches it.

I mean...HOW DOES THAT WORK.

I can understand some weird glitch making it do 40-2 damage or something. But this means it literally goes from 40 to 2 to 40 again at a longer range. And the suppressor fixes it? Just....how.

Supposedly driftor said it's still glitched with the suppressor but it changes how far the short-mid-long ranges are. Which I'd believe, but it never happened when I messed around with it so I can't confirm it.

There's a distance where the bullets literally disappear and do zero damage. Not even a hit marker. I experienced it but I thought it must just be lag or something lol. And if you back up slightly from there it goes back to a 4 shot kill.

Weird stuff >_>
---
#54sulkythefishPosted 1/29/2013 2:33:29 AM
Over the weekend I was convinced this wasn't working properly, I was going to make a topic about it but decided against it as I figured I would just get lots of hate like aim better or get better Internet

Nice to see I wasn't crazy and there was a problem
#55aheroafakePosted 1/29/2013 3:15:07 AM
sulkythefish posted...
Over the weekend I was convinced this wasn't working properly, I was going to make a topic about it but decided against it as I figured I would just get lots of hate like aim better or get better Internet

Nice to see I wasn't crazy and there was a problem

Gotta love them trolling tools>_<
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#56DirrtyRockstarrPosted 1/29/2013 3:24:57 AM
When you said "broken as heck", I thought ya meant it was maximum OP.

I did not expect THAT.
---
It doesn't make me unfaithful, unless I'm laying down the cable...
#57Telvanni_guardPosted 1/29/2013 3:37:39 AM
Now try it in Hardcore...
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery
#58GandalfTehGrayPosted 1/29/2013 4:14:35 AM
You have a nice voice for recording, different than what I expected.

And just one more broken thing to add to the pile.
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." R.I.P Beleniel91
#59supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:25:36 AM
GandalfTehGray posted...
You have a nice voice for recording, different than what I expected.

And just one more broken thing to add to the pile.

Why does everyone seem to be saying that lately...lol. Thanks :)
---
#60Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 1/29/2013 10:51:00 PM
So technically at this point in time, SWAT with select fire going full auto is the weakest AR in its class?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....