DLC out in 3 hours 21 minutes

#21gamersince1976Posted 1/29/2013 1:07:09 AM
Seeing all the Dark Souls lore speculation (not to mention the casual name-dropping of ENB) while checking for Revolution's ETA just brings a happy tear to my eye.

This board is awesome.
---
Punish the guilty - join Darkmoon
PSN ID: gamersince_1976
#22GwynsSonSolaire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:09:37 AM
The_Shader posted...
Theres so many factors of why Solaire, the character that introduces you to the Sunlight covenant and such, is NOT the firstborn son of Gwyn. First and foremost though you obviously wouldnt listen TC, seeing your username, i suspect you would disagree with anything anyone told you.

Regardless.... with Solaire being one of the branded, an undead, he is a descendant of the pygme, just like most NPC.

At the moment, despite not being proven, the hero in the Dark Souls 2 trailer has the most probability of being Gwyns firstborn. Especially when that woman and the hero are to be important characters, you the player, will interact with in their story. The plot will most likely intel Gwyns firstborn, and just what exactly what he did/does after being stripped of his deity status and power. Of course, unless the game outright says it, nobody will know who REALY is Gwyns firstborn.

Speculation is speculation after all, regardless of how much one would believe it to be true

On topic:
The peacemaker appears to be my beloved UMP from MW3....its superior 3 hit kill range.. that rate of fire... that 'recoil' ...

Sorry but in DS2 trailer the narrator states you are OF the undead. You are not the son fallen from grace. You are a undead.

DS2 is also obviously AFTER the age of fire. Solaire in his world lights the flame if he survives. He is dead. He is NOT in darkSouls 2
#23devilschain30Posted 1/29/2013 1:10:12 AM
So around 3 central time? Fuuuuuu-
---
GT: Gods pudding
Check out my Youtube channel! It'll mean a lot to me! https://www.youtube.com/user/GodsPudding94?feature=mhee
#24KabtheMentatPosted 1/29/2013 1:10:39 AM
Seeing all the Dark Souls lore speculation (not to mention the casual name-dropping of ENB) while checking for Revolution's ETA just brings a happy tear to my eye.

This board is awesome.

See, not all CoD players are people that just play FPSers and drink Mountain Dew, AKA canned piss.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#25GwynsSonSolaire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:10:41 AM
Everyone watch this

Solaire: Prepare to Cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skV-q5KjrUA

Indepth lore on Solaire
#26GwynsSonSolaire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:40:53 AM
i was wrong with the time
#27KabtheMentatPosted 1/29/2013 1:41:59 AM
That's not the only thing.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#28The_ShaderPosted 1/29/2013 9:10:58 AM
GwynsSonSolaire posted...
The_Shader posted...
Theres so many factors of why Solaire, the character that introduces you to the Sunlight covenant and such, is NOT the firstborn son of Gwyn. First and foremost though you obviously wouldnt listen TC, seeing your username, i suspect you would disagree with anything anyone told you.

Regardless.... with Solaire being one of the branded, an undead, he is a descendant of the pygme, just like most NPC.

At the moment, despite not being proven, the hero in the Dark Souls 2 trailer has the most probability of being Gwyns firstborn. Especially when that woman and the hero are to be important characters, you the player, will interact with in their story. The plot will most likely intel Gwyns firstborn, and just what exactly what he did/does after being stripped of his deity status and power. Of course, unless the game outright says it, nobody will know who REALY is Gwyns firstborn.

Speculation is speculation after all, regardless of how much one would believe it to be true

On topic:
The peacemaker appears to be my beloved UMP from MW3....its superior 3 hit kill range.. that rate of fire... that 'recoil' ...

Sorry but in DS2 trailer the narrator states you are OF the undead. You are not the son fallen from grace. You are a undead.

DS2 is also obviously AFTER the age of fire. Solaire in his world lights the flame if he survives. He is dead. He is NOT in darkSouls 2

Looks like you didnt read up on the interviews....

The hero in the trailer is not the player, it is stated by the two developers that the story telling dark souls 2 will be different. Different in that the woman and hero are the main characters, and you ae just an undead, influencing their story.
---
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman
#29shadowsofdawnPosted 1/29/2013 9:14:50 AM
*Solaire tosses great lightning spears at this thread*
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#30The_ShaderPosted 1/29/2013 9:28:49 AM
GwynsSonSolaire posted...
Everyone watch this

Solaire: Prepare to Cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skV-q5KjrUA

Indepth lore on Solaire

Video proved it itself.. i never heard Solaire say it himself. An undead. That itself means he cant be a son of Gwyn as that would mean he must be a descendant of the dark flame/soul. Gwyn was not a descendant of such...
---
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman