I'm done caring about winning or losing

#1BuddyHudsyPosted 1/28/2013 8:53:39 PM
The connection/camera lag in this game is too much. If you have good lag comp you win, if you have bad you lose. This is how they intended this game to be. I'm just going to start working on different guns and trolling people, because playing to win is no longer a viable option..

/rant
---
Indianapolis Colts - Toronto Blue Jays - Toronto Raptors - Ottawa Senators
And2fosho
#2HeartlessCharmsPosted 1/28/2013 8:55:45 PM
Confirmed for awful player.
---
"I guess nature doesn't really weed out all of the nimrods" -fatclemenza
#3Sith JediPosted 1/28/2013 8:55:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkXrD7q2VHs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
#4BuddyHudsy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 8:57:02 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...

nope, not really. You're confirmed a terrible poster though
---
And2fosho
#5ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/28/2013 8:57:38 PM
BuddyHudsy posted...
The connection/camera lag in this game is too much. If you have good lag comp you win, if you have bad you lose. This is how they intended this game to be. I'm just going to start working on different guns and trolling people, because playing to win is no longer a viable option..

/rant

I been doing the same man! You can't win against a 2 bar player who's just glitching around the screen and not being shot only to kill you in 1 bullet.
#6HeartlessCharmsPosted 1/28/2013 9:00:23 PM
BuddyHudsy posted...

Lag Compensation, which you probably don't even know what it really is, isn't as severe as you're making it out to be.
I'm reading a post that is just a huge excuse for doing bad/losing. Get better and you won't lose.
---
#7BuddyHudsy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 9:02:39 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
BuddyHudsy posted...

/rant

I been doing the same man! You can't win against a 2 bar player who's just glitching around the screen and not being shot only to kill you in 1 bullet.

It's so completely random. One match will be perfectly fine, the next is absolutely atrocious. It's a shame too, because when the game plays like it's suppose to, it's really fun
---
And2fosho
#8BuddyHudsy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 9:04:42 PM
BuddyHudsy posted...

Lag Compensation, which you probably don't even know what it really is, isn't as severe as you're making it out to be.
I'm reading a post that is just a huge excuse for doing bad/losing. Get better and you won't lose.

you clearly need to do some research, or you're just trolling. One or the other. This game has lag comp issues (as did Blops 1, and Mw3) combined with camera lag. It's a well documented occurrence, I"m not just making it up out of the blue
---
And2fosho
#9HeartlessCharmsPosted 1/28/2013 9:08:06 PM
BuddyHudsy posted...
BuddyHudsy posted...

Lag Compensation, which you probably don't even know what it really is, ISN"T AS SEVERE AS YOU'RE MAKING IT OUT TO BE.

you clearly need to do some research, or you're just trolling. One or the other. This game has lag comp issues (as did Blops 1, and Mw3) combined with camera lag. It's a well documented occurrence, I"m not just making it up out of the blue

Did I say it didn't exist? Jesus Christ stop selectively reading. Clearly, you're just terrible and looking for an excuse.
---
#10BuddyHudsy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 9:09:23 PM
BuddyHudsy posted...
BuddyHudsy posted...

Lag Compensation, which you probably don't even know what it really is, ISN"T AS SEVERE AS YOU'RE MAKING IT OUT TO BE.

Did I say it didn't exist? Jesus Christ stop selectively reading. Clearly, you're just terrible and looking for an excuse.

Do some research. It is as bad as i'm making it out to be. Here i'll help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoFnIckyoxg
---
And2fosho