• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I'm done caring about winning or losing
3 years ago#11
Post a match of yours.
"I guess nature doesn't really weed out all of the nimrods" -fatclemenza
3 years ago#12
Just search BuddyHudsy on elite. I'm not terrible, but I'd say i'm above average. Considering this is my worst COD kdr yet
Indianapolis Colts - Toronto Blue Jays - Toronto Raptors - Ottawa Senators
And2fosho
3 years ago#13
Considering this is my worst COD kdr yet

Confirmed for awful player.
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
3 years ago#14
HeartlessCharms posted...
Post a match of yours.

Really? The game is broken. Whether you want to say it's lag, lag comp, poor netcode or the broken camera, there is no denying it.

Countless times I will go head to head in a gunfight, start shooting first (on my screen) get hitmarkers, but then I'll die in a split second. In the killcam it shows the other person firing first. Not to mention dying around corners, etc.

There are so many random/BS factors in this game that saying that someone losing is because they are bad is just ridiculous. I'm not claming to be amazing at CoD, but I had a 2.63 KD in Black Ops, and I'm sitting at a 1.71 in this one. Something isn't right.
XBox Live: ImmortalArbiter | PSN: EternalJehuty
3 years ago#15
Eternal Jehuty posted...
HeartlessCharms posted...
Post a match of yours.

Really? The game is broken. Whether you want to say it's lag, lag comp, poor netcode or the broken camera, there is no denying it.

Countless times I will go head to head in a gunfight, start shooting first (on my screen) get hitmarkers, but then I'll die in a split second. In the killcam it shows the other person firing first. Not to mention dying around corners, etc.

There are so many random/BS factors in this game that saying that someone losing is because they are bad is just ridiculous. I'm not claming to be amazing at CoD, but I had a 2.63 KD in Black Ops, and I'm sitting at a 1.71 in this one. Something isn't right.

This guy knows what's up. -Highfive-
Indianapolis Colts - Toronto Blue Jays - Toronto Raptors - Ottawa Senators
And2fosho
3 years ago#16
Yeah there's so much out of your control that determines whether you win the gunfight or not I've given up caring about my stats. My worst k/d since MW2 (my first cod) and I'm ok with it. I'll never give up on trying to win though or troll people though. That's just ridiculous.
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
3 years ago#17
Keep talking tc. I want to hear you complain.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I'm done caring about winning or losing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived