I'm done caring about winning or losing

#11HeartlessCharmsPosted 1/28/2013 10:13:53 PM
Post a match of yours.
---
"I guess nature doesn't really weed out all of the nimrods" -fatclemenza
#12BuddyHudsy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:15:22 PM
Just search BuddyHudsy on elite. I'm not terrible, but I'd say i'm above average. Considering this is my worst COD kdr yet
---
Indianapolis Colts - Toronto Blue Jays - Toronto Raptors - Ottawa Senators
And2fosho
#13fatclemenzaPosted 1/28/2013 10:20:35 PM
Considering this is my worst COD kdr yet

Confirmed for awful player.

---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#14Eternal JehutyPosted 1/28/2013 10:22:58 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
Post a match of yours.

Really? The game is broken. Whether you want to say it's lag, lag comp, poor netcode or the broken camera, there is no denying it.

Countless times I will go head to head in a gunfight, start shooting first (on my screen) get hitmarkers, but then I'll die in a split second. In the killcam it shows the other person firing first. Not to mention dying around corners, etc.

There are so many random/BS factors in this game that saying that someone losing is because they are bad is just ridiculous. I'm not claming to be amazing at CoD, but I had a 2.63 KD in Black Ops, and I'm sitting at a 1.71 in this one. Something isn't right.
---
XBox Live: ImmortalArbiter | PSN: EternalJehuty
#15BuddyHudsy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:24:50 PM
Eternal Jehuty posted...
HeartlessCharms posted...
Post a match of yours.

Really? The game is broken. Whether you want to say it's lag, lag comp, poor netcode or the broken camera, there is no denying it.

Countless times I will go head to head in a gunfight, start shooting first (on my screen) get hitmarkers, but then I'll die in a split second. In the killcam it shows the other person firing first. Not to mention dying around corners, etc.

There are so many random/BS factors in this game that saying that someone losing is because they are bad is just ridiculous. I'm not claming to be amazing at CoD, but I had a 2.63 KD in Black Ops, and I'm sitting at a 1.71 in this one. Something isn't right.

This guy knows what's up. -Highfive-
---
Indianapolis Colts - Toronto Blue Jays - Toronto Raptors - Ottawa Senators
And2fosho
#16greggreggreg2000Posted 1/28/2013 10:30:23 PM
Yeah there's so much out of your control that determines whether you win the gunfight or not I've given up caring about my stats. My worst k/d since MW2 (my first cod) and I'm ok with it. I'll never give up on trying to win though or troll people though. That's just ridiculous.
---
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
#17FeelMyBladePosted 1/28/2013 10:35:45 PM
Keep talking tc. I want to hear you complain.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15