So for objective game types, the best score streak set up would be...

#1LeftWid3OpenPosted 1/28/2013 10:03:57 PM
UAV
CUAV
Lightening Strike

Correct? Or should I use dat VSAT?
Or maybe dem warthog strafe runs?
I don't know. Just looking for advice.
#2NyangasmPosted 1/28/2013 10:06:11 PM
Lightening Stike? Are we talking South Beach diet or something? I need some of that. I've been packing on some pounds for the past few months and I need to get rid of it so all those fly ass hoes don't think I'm a fat neckbeard.

But yeah, those would be pretty good. Maybe trade the Counter for VSAT if your confident in your abilities.
---
Yay Schokolade :D http://i.minus.com/ibbw0xKhCAI2jQ.png
#3NyangasmPosted 1/28/2013 10:06:42 PM
But yeah, those would be pretty good. Maybe trade the Counter for VSAT if you're confident in your abilities.*

:3
---
Yay Schokolade :D http://i.minus.com/ibbw0xKhCAI2jQ.png
#4BuddyHudsyPosted 1/28/2013 10:08:15 PM
I like UAV, Lighting strike, and VSAT personally
---
Indianapolis Colts - Toronto Blue Jays - Toronto Raptors - Ottawa Senators
And2fosho
#5ILLMitch1Posted 1/28/2013 10:10:31 PM
I'm a big fan of stealth chopper, VSAT and EMP.

Chopper goes ham against certain teams, VSAT lets you know exactly when it's safe to cap and EMP enables them from doing much of anything. The points from VSAT and EMP assists also add up quickly allowing you to chain your streaks.
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch
#6ILLMitch1Posted 1/28/2013 10:11:25 PM
Or trade chopper for Lightning strike. I just haven't been using it because of the glitch.
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch
#7moridin7632Posted 1/28/2013 11:27:02 PM
All good set ups, but the one I prefer is this:

Gaurdian
Lightning strike
Sentry Gun

Once I get those streaks going, taking the B flag is next to impossible, unless someone is using EMP grenades.

Sometimes I will replace the Lightning strike with the AGR and just throw that into the enemies spawns. Its hilarious.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#8The_Last_AznPosted 1/28/2013 11:36:07 PM
UAV
Hunter Killer
Lightning Strike

VSAT replaces UAV if you believe you can earn it consistently.

Lodestars and above kick major ass, but in practice all they really do is make people ragequit, so they're overkill in many cases. HK, in practice, love to get double kills and buzzkills. UAV, even against ghost, gets you assist points. LS remains one of the most efficient killstreaks of all time, behind maybe the harrier and blackbird.

Sentry gun and guardian should only be used against really bad players, as anyone with half a brain would keep EMP nades on their default classes.

Running EMP is pretty bad because, well, if you can earn them to begin with, the opposing team isn't gonna get much up for you to counter. That, and EMP nades do pretty much the same thing against almost everything.
---
Gamertag: The Last Azn
Black FC: 4513 0061 7179
#9LeftWid3Open(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:41:58 PM
Wow I did say lightening... Well.. Lightning strikes. And thanks for the input people!
#10MoegittoPosted 1/28/2013 11:49:45 PM
I don't have the Stealth Chopper/Hellstorm Missile/Lightning Strike glitch, but I don't run any of those too much. I suffer from MW3 Support withdrawal so I either have CP-AGR-VSAT or AGR-SC-VSAT if i'm running a class like LMG or Sniper. I like the VSAT because for some strange reason the enemy team starts to bunch up, making the map look like a bunch of red hots got stuck together. If you're playing Domination you have a good 88% chance to grab B right off the start of the round and that will easily get you towards a VSAT, just capping and killing can get you over 700 points and if you're using Hardline that VSAT is closer than you'd realize.

200 for capping B
150 for each kill while capping
Thrown grenade/semtex/C4 can get a group kill worth 150 x the number of fools rushing for B while you're there.

The problem is with all your teammates going for A/C so they can get that big, whopping, 50 points for a neutral flag.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121