Why do you like this game?

#1shadowofthearkPosted 1/28/2013 10:21:09 PM
My buddy rented this game and we played it for a bit and, while we thought it was alright, I generally didn't have much fun with it. I know I'm not that skilled at the game, but the fact that you die in roughly one or two shots, meaning you have no time to even look at what's shooting you, just wasn't very fun to me. What is it about this game that makes you like it?
---
Due to technical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been shut off...
#2ICantNameGudPosted 1/28/2013 10:37:06 PM
The ability to get 20+ kills in TDM alone most matches and occaisionally doing that with 5 or less deaths.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#3The_DevicePosted 1/28/2013 10:42:14 PM
It's a good fun way to be competitive with a group of people and friends for those of us who are socially inept. I also like splodies.
---
It was me! I was in the turkey all along!
#4Superman070776Posted 1/28/2013 11:36:50 PM
It's fun. That's why I like it. If you want weapons that don't kill...the Halo boards are that way ---------------------------------------->

or that way <------------------------------------------------
---
http://i.imgur.com/CUUCr.jpg
#5SpydogKPosted 1/29/2013 9:19:07 AM
It's fun. That's why I like it. If you want weapons that don't kill...the Halo boards are that way ---------------------------------------->

or that way <------------------------------------------------

While I disagree that Halo 4 isn't fun, this post was hilarious!
---
You have no credibility to speak on Call of Duty if you've only been playing since Call of Duty 4...
#6Proudleaf24Posted 1/29/2013 9:38:54 AM
You don't die in 1-2 shots lol. Most weapons need 3-4 shots to kill, and it often takes more due to latency and stuff.

CoD has always been very connection dependent. If you don't have a good connection this game will be an uphill battle.

And compared to BO, this game isn't nearly as good. That being said, it does have a lot more weapon variety, aside from a couple of overused ones (PDW). So I guess that's my main reason for still playing it.
---
You're gonna love my nuts
#7VelociswaggerPosted 1/29/2013 9:40:17 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
The ability to get 20+ kills in SnD alone most matches and occaisionally doing that with 5 or less deaths.

Fix'd for me.
---
Operator rH