Honestly think the LSAT might be OP

#1ImTooSkilleddPosted 1/28/2013 11:48:11 PM
This thing is ridiculous. Insane range, high damage, minimal recoil. Does anyone have the movement speeds for the LMGs (stat-wise)? Because I hardly feel like I'm running any slower while using the LSAT compared to an AR, and I'm not even using Lightweight.

LSAT w/ Stock & Quickdraw is probably my go-to class for when I need to dominate. After 200+ kills with it, I'm sitting at around a 4.15 K/D with it. Obviously not a huge sample size, but still...my next highest individual K/D with a gun is like 3.3ish with the SCAR.

How do the other LMGs compare to this thing? I'd be a little scared if some of them were even better.

I owe a thank you to those who posted in my previous topic asking which LMGs are best to use. A decent amount of you said the LSAT so I decided to try it out. Definitely did not regret it.
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
#2KabtheMentatPosted 1/28/2013 11:49:22 PM
MK48 is better IMO. Slightly slower RoF but the 3 hit kill range is very long and it kicks ass with just about all sights and a suppressor. Stock is also great on it.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#3Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/28/2013 11:50:41 PM
The MK48 with Zoom is pretty much a fully automatic sniper.
#4AlexanaxelaPosted 1/28/2013 11:53:08 PM
the hamr is a cool guy too
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#5KabtheMentatPosted 1/28/2013 11:54:06 PM
All of the LMGs are pretty good. Best collection since MW2 IMO.
---
#6chessmyantidrugPosted 1/28/2013 11:54:15 PM
Movement speed for LMGs is 90%, 32% while ADS without stock, 72% while ADS with stock.

The Mk 48 has more range and less recoil than the LSAT. I don't think there's any map where it will take four shots from the Mk 48 to kill unless it's suppressed and/or using rapid fire.
#7TziggyxPosted 1/28/2013 11:55:01 PM
I hate how often the word OP is thrown around. Can't a gun just be really good?
---
I am a survivor of Leukemia.
PSN: Tziggy GT: Tziggyx
#8ImTooSkilledd(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:55:19 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
MK48 is better IMO. Slightly slower RoF but the 3 hit kill range is very long and it kicks ass with just about all sights and a suppressor. Stock is also great on it.

I haven't really seen any need to use any optics. The irons on the LSAT are perfectly fine...I'd rather use the attachment slot on Stock and Quickdraw.

So the MK48 has better range? Might have to try it out. And yeah, I've been thinking about using the suppressor but I've been having so much success with the current set-up I haven't wanted to change anything. As of now here's my class:

LSAT w/ Stock & Quickdraw
Hardline/Flak Jacket (1st perk greed)
Toughness/Scavenger (2nd perk greed)
Dexterity

Thinking about taking off Scavenger/Secondary Gunfighter and adding a Suppressor (and Primary Gunfighter obviously). I feel like Scavenger might be a little unnecessary, especially since I'm not even using C4. I'll probably test it out tomorrow.
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
#9KabtheMentatPosted 1/28/2013 11:55:25 PM
It'll take 4 shots in some sight lines in Turbine, but that's literally all the way across the map type of stuff.
---
#10KabtheMentatPosted 1/28/2013 11:57:58 PM
KabtheMentat posted...

I haven't really seen any need to use any optics. The irons on the LSAT are perfectly fine...I'd rather use the attachment slot on Stock and Quickdraw.

So the MK48 has better range? Might have to try it out. And yeah, I've been thinking about using the suppressor but I've been having so much success with the current set-up I haven't wanted to change anything. As of now here's my class:

LSAT w/ Stock & Quickdraw
Hardline/Flak Jacket (1st perk greed)
Toughness/Scavenger (2nd perk greed)
Dexterity

Thinking about taking off Scavenger/Secondary Gunfighter and adding a Suppressor (and Primary Gunfighter obviously). I feel like Scavenger might be a little unnecessary, especially since I'm not even using C4. I'll probably test it out tomorrow.

No no, I don't think you understand how good the MK48 (and the LSAT are to a lesser extent) with sights like target finder, variable zoom, or dual band.

Just try this setup. MK48 with suppressor, stock, and TF/VZ/DB. Quickdraw isn't as good on the LSAT and MK48 IMO because it's better to pre-ADS while moving around the map. The HAMR and QBB are different because they function like high capacity assault rifles, QD is great on those.
---