Worlds Fastest Double Swarm 6v6 (1:30)

#1billableskillsPosted 1/29/2013 2:57:49 AM
I don't think you will find a faster double swarm anywhere in a 6v6 match...
Prove me wrong if you can and I will change the title of my video.

1 Minute 30 Seconds
NUKETOWN
DEMOLITION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_hnad277yg

Class setup

MP7-Suppressor-Extended Mags

Hardline-Flak Jacket
Scavenger
Engineer

C4
EMP Grenade

Perk 1 Greed

I previously posted this video under the thread titled "Beast Mode or Try Hard" before I realized how fast I actually got the double swarm so I re posted it with a new name. If any mod reads this feel free to delete the other post.
---
Gamertag = o CYB0RG o
#2Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/29/2013 2:58:55 AM
Why don't you prove that it IS the fastest Double Swarm? Burden of proof lies with the person making the claim.
#3billableskills(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 3:04:23 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Why don't you prove that it IS the fastest Double Swarm? Burden of proof lies with the person making the claim.

You have a good point. I have searched everywhere on Youtube and numerous search engines and haven't come across anything even close so until I find something lower than mine I will continue to claim the title...lol
---
Gamertag = o CYB0RG o
#4adeelPosted 1/29/2013 3:21:22 AM
Tag for class.
#5Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/29/2013 3:24:38 AM
billableskills posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

You have a good point. I have searched everywhere on Youtube and numerous search engines and haven't come across anything even close so until I find something lower than mine I will continue to claim the title...lol

lol just being devil's advocate. 1:30 is crazy fast.
#6billableskills(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 3:41:59 AM
adeel posted...
Tag for class.

Not the usual Killstreak class? lol
---
Gamertag = o CYB0RG o
#7Maximus40Posted 1/29/2013 3:52:38 AM(edited)
First 20 seconds.....no way anyone with a good connection survives that. You can tell they had plenty of time you blast you away, unless they're all just godawful players. Anytime I'm in that situation I'm dead instantly, no matter what kind of jump/great aim I had on the player(s). I'd love to see some of what those players were seeing from their point of view. Impressive awareness and positioning, though, definitely.
---
You're born with nothing, better make it enough.
#8billableskills(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:03:57 AM
Maximus40 posted...
First 20 seconds.....no way anyone with a good connection survives that. You can tell they had plenty of time you blast you away, unless they're all just godawful players. Anytime I'm in that situation I'm dead instantly, no matter what kind of jump/great aim I had on the player(s). I'd love to see some of what those players were seeing from their point of view. Impressive awareness and positioning, though, definitely.

I appreciate it!
There was ALOT of luck involved in getting this...I watch that mini map like crazy so it helps to know whats going on around you.

It's pretty funny I already have 2 dislikes...lol
---
Gamertag = o CYB0RG o
#9NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1Posted 1/29/2013 4:34:59 AM
Have a like from me, good job.

Also, what was your final score? And, your connection is beastly. You were dropping people in half the time I do haha! Great job :)
---
GT: Mardy nS
All spelling mistakes are thanks to the iPhone I love dearly.
#10billableskills(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:50:16 AM
NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1 posted...
Have a like from me, good job.

Also, what was your final score? And, your connection is beastly. You were dropping people in half the time I do haha! Great job :)

103-19
Just over 10000 total Score

Funny enough I started the game like 11-9 using the LSAT
---
Gamertag = o CYB0RG o