Won't let me use the Peacekeeper... Nice.

#1zombie95Posted 1/29/2013 4:39:22 AM
So, downloaded the DLC on one account, switched to another to play aaaaand... can't select that gun; says I need the Revolution Pack to equip it. Of course, I have Revolution and the maps are there, but I can't use the gun on any other account.

Normally it's never an issue. DLC is downloaded onto the console, not the account, but for some reason, the Peacekeeper didn't work that way. Hoping this is just a bug, and they'll fix it. I'm not a big SMG fan but this is seriously messed up, I was really looking forward to using it and I should be able to.

Anyone else having this issue? Anyone got any ideas?
#2GreatTroySenseiPosted 1/29/2013 4:40:44 AM
Just one:

Stick to one account next time.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#3Akiba69Posted 1/29/2013 4:40:48 AM
Why don't you just play on the profile that has it on?
#4ICantNameGudPosted 1/29/2013 4:41:51 AM
Akiba69 posted...
Why don't you just play on the profile that has it on?

---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#5NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1Posted 1/29/2013 4:42:36 AM
Quote:Just one:

Stick to one account next time.

---
GT: Mardy nS
All spelling mistakes are thanks to the iPhone I love dearly.
#6Net SharkPosted 1/29/2013 4:44:57 AM
Some house holds have more than one gamer that use the same Xbox. I hope it's a bug as well.
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#7Akiba69Posted 1/29/2013 4:46:19 AM
Net Shark posted...
Some house holds have more than one gamer that use the same Xbox. I hope it's a bug as well.

Why not share a profile?
#8xthelonerxPosted 1/29/2013 4:47:34 AM
Same boat dude, This blows
---
Sorry I still don't got it memorized
#9tumor20Posted 1/29/2013 4:48:14 AM
this is disappointing
---
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true. -Bodhi
#10Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/29/2013 4:50:04 AM
Akiba69 posted...
Net Shark posted...

Why not share a profile?

And when they want to play splitscreen? Have their own saved game files in other games? Their own achievements? Stats? Is it really not obvious?