Won't let me use the Peacekeeper... Nice.

#11EDMartyrPosted 1/29/2013 3:51:41 AM
xthelonerx posted...
Same boat dude, This blows
#12AirRawr_Posted 1/29/2013 3:52:02 AM
more proof this dlc is bad
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#13EDMartyrPosted 1/29/2013 3:58:43 AM(edited)
Net Shark posted...
Some house holds have more than one gamer that use the same Xbox. I hope it's a bug as well.

I agree and as an Eagles fan your signature made me laugh.
#14tumor20Posted 1/29/2013 3:54:23 AM
i'm sure if they dont fix it, it will be a problem just based on the usage restrictions, it says right there when you download the DLC it can be used by everyone on the first xbox its downloaded to
---
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true. -Bodhi
#15Dicer7Posted 1/29/2013 3:55:42 AM
Yeah this sucks for those with siblings or roommates who play on the same Xbox. I can understand how it might be a little complicated for custom classes since profiles can be logged onto different consoles (say you have a friend play on your Xbox with the DLC and he makes a class with the Peacemaker on his profile, then moves his profile to another Xbox without the DLC what happens to his class?). Hopefully they fix it so that at least people playing on my Xbox can enjoy the gun, too.
#16SpinalsniperPosted 1/29/2013 3:56:31 AM
Any DLC purchase should be able to be used on all profiles on the box. My wife and I both play and there is no way that anything I buy shouldn't be available to her as well.

What a middle finger to the fans and their family.
"Hey dad/honey? Can I play with that gun? Trey arch says you have to give them $15...so no."
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#17bigwaynerPosted 1/29/2013 3:56:47 AM
Spawn with peacekeeper, c4 yourself and let your buddy pick it up, problem solved!
#18zombie95(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:09:56 AM
Spinalsniper posted...
Any DLC purchase should be able to be used on all profiles on the box. My wife and I both play and there is no way that anything I buy shouldn't be available to her as well.

What a middle finger to the fans and their family.
"Hey dad/honey? Can I play with that gun? Trey arch says you have to give them $15...so no."

No kiddin'. Here's hopin' they work it out soon. Real soon.
#19Net SharkPosted 1/29/2013 4:15:14 AM
Did you guys who can't do it have access to the maps with other GT? Maybe try to play a new map first then select the gun? Bugged?
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#20zombie95(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:16:13 AM
Net Shark posted...
Did you guys who can't do it have access to the maps with other GT? Maybe try to play a new map first then select the gun? Bugged?

Tried that. Maps work just fine, just the gun that's bein' a b****.