Police called to apartment over Call of Duty on Sweden...

#1Safer_777Posted 1/29/2013 5:29:29 AM
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2013/01/27/Police-called-to-apartment-over-video-game/UPI-69101359306540/#ixzz2JHSWNn4G

Yeah okay that seems strange but it really happened.I like though that they call the game Call Of Duty Saturday!
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#2aheroafakePosted 1/29/2013 5:33:59 AM
Hahahah, lol. That is great. But really, "Call of Duty Saturday" ??? When do we get that? Or is that an international exclusive release?
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#3Safer_777(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:07:20 AM
I wonder how high the volume was.Also this is on Sweden correct?Why would someone say that they shot him in English?
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#4deoxxysPosted 1/29/2013 7:33:35 AM
lol
---
"Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that.."
Steam: psn_deoxxys
#5Banana_ManaPosted 1/29/2013 7:40:26 AM
Safer_777 posted...
I wonder how high the volume was.Also this is on Sweden correct?Why would someone say that they shot him in English?

Most Swedish people speak perfect English - and use English in school.
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
#6Banana_ManaPosted 1/29/2013 7:49:09 AM
aheroafake posted...
Hahahah, lol. That is great. But really, "Call of Duty Saturday" ??? When do we get that? Or is that an international exclusive release?

It's a typo (obviously)...

"The teenagers were playing the game "Call of Duty Saturday" night"

It should read

"The teenagers were playing the game "Call of Duty" on Saturday night"
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
#7animalswillrulePosted 1/29/2013 7:50:45 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
aheroafake posted...

It should read

The sarcasm in this topic is more obvious than the typo...........
---
Arguing online is like boxing in the circus. You might win but you're still a clown
#8Banana_ManaPosted 1/29/2013 7:53:30 AM
animalswillrule posted...
Banana_Mana posted...
aheroafake posted...

It should read

The sarcasm in this topic is more obvious than the typo...........

Using sarcasm to mask a missed typo is shameful.

Don't pretend you are better than you are.
---
#9animalswillrulePosted 1/29/2013 10:38:21 AM
How am i masking anything i seriously doubt ANYONE who read that seriously went and google "call of duty saturday"
---
Arguing online is like boxing in the circus. You might win but you're still a clown
#10F_H_NukemPosted 1/29/2013 10:43:31 AM
animalswillrule posted...
How am i masking anything i seriously doubt ANYONE who read that seriously went and google "call of duty saturday"

you would really be surprised.............
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12