Die Rise info thread

#1sulkythefishPosted 1/29/2013 6:47:41 AM
I figured I'd make a thread where people could post what they find about the new zombie map

- everyone can take the lift down from. The start room to the power building or work your way down the first building then across

- box start location is when you work your way down the building and jump across and the screen flips its on the roof next to the m16

- after turning on the power to get back you have to jump on the roof of an elevator with a perk machine in it and it will take you to the roof of the building where you can jump over

- galvaknuckles are halfway down when you work your way down the elevator shaft in a room

- buildable wonder weapon is downstairs from the power, one part is in power room the rest is nearby. Only one person can pick it up but then can be found in the box

That's all I can think of at the moment that's important but feel free to. Add or ask questions
#2NinjaDeath911Posted 1/29/2013 6:50:40 AM
Perma perks from transit carry over
#3ICantNameGudPosted 1/29/2013 6:53:59 AM
Does anyone know what the key does yet? Also what am I looking for in the wonder weapon besides a sock and the nozzle?
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#4sulkythefish(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:56:23 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
Does anyone know what the key does yet? Also what am I looking for in the wonder weapon besides a sock and the nozzle?

Have you got the gas tank from the power room?

I haven't tried it yet but I think the key allows you to call the perks to the floor your on when there at a different level after turning in the power
#5SubwooferKingPosted 1/29/2013 6:56:46 AM
I kno its obvious now, but an94,svu sniper, and pdw are wall weapons. I read the an94 upgraded is a lmg. Really wanna see it
#6ICantNameGudPosted 1/29/2013 6:58:02 AM
sulkythefish posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

I haven't tried it yet but I think the key allows you to call the perks to the floor your on when there at a different level after turning in the power

No I still have not located the power. Is it better to go down the elevator or buy the door?
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#7animalswillrulePosted 1/29/2013 6:59:57 AM
I posted this in its own topic but ill post it here incase this gets read a a lot.

If you fall off the buildings with quick revive you appear in the first room with your weapons still
---
Arguing online is like boxing in the circus. You might win but you're still a clown
#8sulkythefish(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:02:46 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
sulkythefish posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

No I still have not located the power. Is it better to go down the elevator or buy the door?

The power is upstairs from the wonder weapon workbench in the sweat shop

Or in front of you when you take the elevator from the start room

It's up to you which way to go but I find it harder to survive in the power building so either be setup before you go or leave a crawler then work you way to the roof quickly
#9sulkythefish(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:03:18 AM
animalswillrule posted...
I posted this in its own topic but ill post it here incase this gets read a a lot.

If you fall off the buildings with quick revive you appear in the first room with your weapons still

Is this solo only?
#10ReTouchablePosted 1/29/2013 7:04:25 AM
ICantNameGud posted...

If you go right when you get down the elevator, there should something on the wall. Thats were Ali-A stuck it in when I watched his video.