Die Rise info thread

#11animalswillrulePosted 1/29/2013 7:08:25 AM(edited)
Im not sure no friends online to test with atm lol not really keen on playing with matchmade ppl lol

Guess this is something should figure out

Also if it matters to you on solo (maybe mp) you can restart level never noticed this before only two uses i can see of this however is if you want a specific character and if you know your going down you van avoid the time it takes to go back to menu and start a new game
---
Arguing online is like boxing in the circus. You might win but you're still a clown
#12ReTouchablePosted 1/29/2013 7:06:08 AM
ReTouchable posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Does anyone know what the key does yet? Also what am I looking for in the wonder weapon besides a sock and the nozzle?

If you go right when you get down the elevator, there should something on the wall. Thats were Ali-A stuck it in when I watched his video.

Ow and it's directly on your right before you jump down.
#13AnaConda1114Posted 1/29/2013 7:14:38 AM
theres a new perk called Who's Who

when you go down you immediately respawn as another version of you nearby and you can revive yourself.

Not sure if you keep anything if you do revive yourself, as I failed :(
---
X-Box Live: Anaconda1114
#14sulkythefish(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:27:03 AM
Bump
#15Silentbob711Posted 1/29/2013 8:31:57 AM
You keep your perks if you revive yourself with who who. Found two buildables a gun that shoots slippery stuff and another that I didn't finish. Bowie knife is inside an elevator shaft.
---
You're probably right. If Tali, Garrus, and Liara aren't loyal by now, I'm gonna throw them out in space.
#16Gavo610Posted 1/29/2013 8:42:49 AM(edited)
The Die Rise nav card doesn't work on Green Run.

More than one person can have the Sliquifier if you grab it at the exact same time from the workbench.

to get the "Facing the Dragon" achievement use the first elevator to get the power on then ride on top of one of the elevators to get to the roof then just run up to the dragon signs head on the roof top and look at it.

thats all i think of at the moment.
---
You'll Never Walk Alone
#17aheroafakePosted 1/29/2013 9:33:40 AM
Where is the dang power switch
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#18Silentbob711Posted 1/29/2013 10:03:30 AM
Power switch is through a double door in a big sewing room. If you take the elevator in the starting area down you should find it.
---
You're probably right. If Tali, Garrus, and Liara aren't loyal by now, I'm gonna throw them out in space.
#19aheroafakePosted 1/29/2013 7:30:29 PM(edited)
This might be rather obvious but the key can be used on the elevator for anyone that hasn't figured it out yet.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#20Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/29/2013 7:30:22 PM
Silentbob711 posted...
You keep your perks if you revive yourself with who who. Found two buildables a gun that shoots slippery stuff and another that I didn't finish. Bowie knife is inside an elevator shaft.

Do you keep Who's Who or is it a slightly altered Tombstone where it's only an insurance policy and you'd have to rebuy it?