WOWWWW...Peacekeeper.

#11lunaticcorePosted 1/29/2013 8:20:12 AM
It seems horrible with a silencer on it. the other 3 SMg's still stomp on it hard.
#12HaganPosted 1/29/2013 8:21:21 AM
Ordained_Killer posted...
I wonder if you're in a game and kill someone who has it and you didn't purchase the MP if it'll let you pick it up...

Yes you can
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#13curtlandPosted 1/29/2013 8:22:35 AM
It's a great little gun.

Definitely "upper tier", but probably only because its an SMG.

I also love how it looks without camo.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#14ICantNameGudPosted 1/29/2013 8:22:54 AM
I wonder if you're in a game and kill someone who has it and you didn't purchase the MP if it'll let you pick it up...

You can't be put into a match with someone who has the DLC downloaded. They did release a thing where your games can recognize the weapon and you could in theory pick it up, but we're segregated anyway.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#15Numba1linesmenPosted 1/29/2013 8:22:56 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
Soon people will realize that DLC playlist has been seperated from non-buyers so it's pay 2 play other people who paid 2 play you

I think everyone paid to play or they wouldn't have the game to begin with...
---
Envy our past, Fear our future! Gr8ness! GO BIG BLUE!
#16NotoriousIyPosted 1/29/2013 8:40:34 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
Soon people will realize that DLC playlist has been seperated from non-buyers so it's pay 2 play other people who paid 2 play you

That doesn't stop DLC players from playing regular playlists.
>_>
---
CMWABME + SCFTAOGAP + C.O.K.
#17ICantNameGudPosted 1/29/2013 8:46:10 AM
NotoriousIy posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

>_>

The. Playlists. Are. Sorted.

They aren't going to boot 70-90% of all players from their lobby just because a map was voted for. We're essentially in VIP matchmaking after DLing the maps and SMG.

It's like in BO1. If I want to stomp non-prestiges I have to delete the DLC which includes the gun.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#18JSpillaPosted 1/29/2013 8:49:20 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
NotoriousIy posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

>_>

They aren't going to boot 70-90% of all players from their lobby just because a map was voted for. We're essentially in VIP matchmaking after DLing the maps and SMG.

It's like in BO1. If I want to stomp non-prestiges I have to delete the DLC which includes the gun.

Wait so its not like in MW3 where you can disable the DLC? heh
#19Majora1988Posted 1/29/2013 8:49:45 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
NotoriousIy posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

>_>

Which is why the segregated playlists are dumb and split the community. The DLC maps should be on their own separate playlists.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#20Bbq_d_NukePosted 1/29/2013 8:56:02 AM

Yes
---
---
The schnozberries taste like schnozberries!