WOWWWW...Peacekeeper.

#21gwetmore4523Posted 1/29/2013 8:58:29 AM
Akiba69 posted...
It's an ok weapon, nothing that special.

Also nearly everyone is using it, they are everywhere on the ground.

Best part of this is I don't need to run Scavenger on it since I have 230 bullets within the first 30 seconds of a map =)
---
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
#22RandomTrampPosted 1/29/2013 8:58:42 AM
slipknotrox765 posted...
Non DLCers are gonna be *****ing about it. That thing is ridiculous

I'm not going to be *****ing about this. The only way I'll see the new gun is if a DLC'er drops into the old playlists via party play or joins in progress, surely?

I'm more like to be *****ing about increased lag, now that the community is split and there are fewer searchable games.
#23DeadSPosted 1/29/2013 8:59:27 AM
They mentioned that players without the DLC should be able to pick the peacekeeper off the ground.

Are you sure the playlists are sorted? Have you tried playing NORMAL HQ, TDM etc and have seen Revolution maps pop up?

Because with their previous comment on the gun, it sounded like DLC players would be able to still play with non-dlc players.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#24ICantNameGudPosted 1/29/2013 9:02:20 AM
DeadS posted...
They mentioned that players without the DLC should be able to pick the peacekeeper off the ground.

Are you sure the playlists are sorted? Have you tried playing NORMAL HQ, TDM etc and have seen Revolution maps pop up?

Because with their previous comment on the gun, it sounded like DLC players would be able to still play with non-dlc players.

That's what it was made to seem like but the maps are in rotation for regular playlists and I did not see any option to turn them off anywhere in the menus.

Also everyone in my lobbies now is at least 4th prestige (mostly, there's a few lower but not many), so unless I'm missing something here vanilla game owners will never see that gun.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#25hyperpowderPosted 1/29/2013 9:04:40 AM
DeadS posted...

From what i understand the dlc maps are not in regular rotation. So yeah joining regular TDM you will be able to use your peacekeeper class.
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#26Gunther482Posted 1/29/2013 9:11:50 AM
I do not have the DLC and have not seen the weapon all morning yet. SO I think they are sorted, at least for time being.
#27aheroafakePosted 1/29/2013 9:13:56 AM
gwetmore4523 posted...
Akiba69 posted...
It's an ok weapon, nothing that special.

Also nearly everyone is using it, they are everywhere on the ground.

Best part of this is I don't need to run Scavenger on it since I have 230 bullets within the first 30 seconds of a map =)

This so ******* much, lol.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#28B_D_MPosted 1/29/2013 9:16:12 AM
It's not that great-a-gun. Give me an MP7 or Scorpion EVO over it any day.
---
Xbox Live: Puff Braddy PSN: BraddyJ
http://gamercards.exophase.com/79023.png
#29ICantNameGudPosted 1/29/2013 9:17:29 AM
hyperpowder posted...
DeadS posted...

From what i understand the dlc maps are not in regular rotation. So yeah joining regular TDM you will be able to use your peacekeeper class.

They are in the regular playlist. Are you just telling people what you think without trying it? Because one of them pops for pretty much every vote.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#30PvtPorkSordPosted 1/29/2013 9:17:40 AM
B_D_M posted...
It's not that great-a-gun. Give me an MP7 or Scorpion EVO over it any day.

Mp7 maby, scorpion sucks.