I've been watching a stream for ~30 minutes and Peacekeeper looks like...

#1BaseballtitanPosted 1/29/2013 8:18:16 AM
it is basically an equivalent of the Vector. Low recoil and 4-5 hit kill, except the RoF seems much lower, and it has a normal 30 round mag. Idk, not a huge deal to me.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#2HaganPosted 1/29/2013 8:25:13 AM
I tried to download the dlc before i went to work this morning, but i kept getting the damn pending download. But everything ive seen the gun just looks average.
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#3KabtheMentatPosted 1/29/2013 8:27:16 AM
It's range is much better than the Vector's though...and I might even say most other SMGs. It'll drill people from medium to long range.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#4Boltman35Posted 1/29/2013 8:28:53 AM
Baseballtitan posted...
it is basically an equivalent of the Vector. Low recoil and 4-5 hit kill, except the RoF seems much lower, and it has a normal 30 round mag. Idk, not a huge deal to me.

KabtheMentat posted...
It's range is much better than the Vector's though...and I might even say most other SMGs. It'll drill people from medium to long range.

Exactly that, range is the big difference here.
#5Baseballtitan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:28:54 AM
KabtheMentat posted...

Its low rpm seems to make its range not actually that beneficial. I know tmartn is kind of a joke but he is one of a few people that have peacekeeper videos up already, he recommended rapid fire.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#6WHITERYNO1191Posted 1/29/2013 8:28:55 AM
Hagan posted...
I tried to download the dlc before i went to work this morning, but i kept getting the damn pending download. But everything ive seen the gun just looks average.

You can't be playing a game that uses xbox live and downloading something at the same time. Start downloading it, it will add to your pending downloads, dashboard, then it will start to download.
---
"Not one of the 12+ people killed were armed. They were all civilians."-beerconnoisseur
The above quote made me die of laughter. I think I'm evil...
#7PvtPorkSordPosted 1/29/2013 8:30:50 AM
It's not over/underpowered and has good range. In happy.
#8HaganPosted 1/29/2013 8:31:26 AM
WHITERYNO1191 posted...
Hagan posted...

You can't be playing a game that uses xbox live and downloading something at the same time. Start downloading it, it will add to your pending downloads, dashboard, then it will start to download.

Yea the dl is being a little wonky for a lot of people it seems, ill try again later tonight.

Quick question, is there a level requirement for the gun, or is it available to everyone if you bought the dlc, regardless of level?
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#9MadsprayerPosted 1/29/2013 8:33:14 AM
Hagan posted...

i was with you this morning. My error. Make sure you aren't downloading season pass again. Click on "revolution". Take out your disk, go to dashboard, active downloads, then select revoution. Takes about 10 minutes.
#10DeadSPosted 1/29/2013 9:02:12 AM
Baseballtitan posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

Its low rpm seems to make its range not actually that beneficial. I know tmartn is kind of a joke but he is one of a few people that have peacekeeper videos up already, he recommended rapid fire.

Rapid fire reduces range by 25%? Which would nullify its range advantage pretty well.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."