Quick Question About the Peacekeeper/DLC

#1MrHuffMcGruffPosted 1/29/2013 7:31:21 AM
Hey everybody, quick question...I got suspended from LIVE until 2/6 (Inappropriate motto lol, my own fault) So to be able to play with friends I made a temp gamertag. My question is if I dl the map pack with that account, can i still use the maps when my other account is back online, and will I get the peacekeeper? Like is it tied to the gamertag you bought it with, or will any user on that 360 get to play with it. I have NOT purchased a season pass so far, wondering if that was tied to your gamertag as well...thanks in advance.
#2HaganPosted 1/29/2013 7:32:14 AM
Tied to your gamertag
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#3MrHuffMcGruff(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:03:47 AM
So the Peacekeeper and Season Pass are both tied to it? Like if you don't get the season pass, and just get this pack, will those maps/gun be playable or is EVERYTHING tied to your GT?
#4JSpillaPosted 1/29/2013 9:08:21 AM
bump, i wanna know too because I have friends and would rather them use their own account if possible
#5slipknotrox765Posted 1/29/2013 9:18:47 AM
Hagan posted...
Tied to your gamertag

By "tied to your gamertag" he means that it is tied to your gamertag...not the console.
---
Nerds.
YOUTUBE: ITzzz AJ
#6thepain718Posted 1/29/2013 9:56:13 AM
All content is tied to whatever gamertag you downloaded the stuff from. Say for instance you try to use content from gamertag 1 on gamertag 2 it will not work. Hope I was specific enough guys..
---
Suddenly I've Dominated