Why isn't this zombies all the time...?

#1ODommPosted 1/29/2013 9:19:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61fm89tcQk8
I mean I know the fog helps the map with rendering issues and increases difficulty by giving incentive to ride the bus, but if Tranzit looked like this all the time, it would be 110% more enjoyable to play. The whole map is just disgusting other wise, too much fog and too much brown. Classic maps had life to them, Tranzit has no life. Seems like the only Zombies related BO2 games I like to play are Grief on the smaller maps. That is the one thing Treyarch did right with zombies.
No fog = a better Tranzit.
Why did they ruin Zombies?
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#2aheroafakePosted 1/29/2013 9:21:28 AM
Grief? Ugh, **** that mode. And what exactly do you mean by your sig? I need one last achievement in that game if you are willing to help. I would greatly appreciate it as well.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#3ICantNameGudPosted 1/29/2013 9:24:49 AM
Inb4/wookie call us all crossbone casuals

They did this because parties of four are willing to spend 8 hours getting to a super round and then complain it was easy to do. It sucks though because tranzit was the biggest map ever and they nerfed it into an annoying, complicated mess.

However I don't mind the fog or the lava. The final nail in the coffin for me is the denizens. The fog and lava alone are enough to make traversing between areas more difficult than previous Zombie levels, but nope! There has to be those stupid things that obscure your vision if yo so much as look at the fog.

They're only going to become more difficult and tedious too =\
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi