What are your impressions of Die Rise and Turned?

#1protomahnPosted 1/29/2013 9:24:36 AM
I don't have the DLC, but I was wondering what you guys thought and whether or not it's worth getting. Cheers
---
http://i53.tinypic.com/2vshmhx.gif
#2KabtheMentatPosted 1/29/2013 9:26:47 AM
Turned sucks, but Die Rise is pretty interesting, but confusing. It's like a normal zombies level, but instead of it being linearly spread out, it's stacked on itself.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#3jhslam11Posted 1/29/2013 9:28:45 AM
Turned is nothing special. Die Rise is going to go through the 3 zombie phases. 1) people are going to say its awful because they don't know the map and secrets yet. 2) people are going to like it once they know the map and secrets. 3) people are going to hate it because it is too "repetitive".

I think it's going to be an awesome map from what I've played so far.
#4FTC3Posted 1/29/2013 9:29:51 AM
turned is probably the worst game mode introduced to call of duty ever
---
mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
#5awesomespyPosted 1/29/2013 9:48:51 AM
Turned is pretty terrible

Die Rise is really fun from what I've played so far
---
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]
#6DawgwoodPosted 1/29/2013 9:55:15 AM
Turned is an absolute joke, Die Rise is at least interesting but is going to take some time to figure out a good strategy.
---
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2i7vhas.jpg
#7aheroafakePosted 1/29/2013 9:59:39 AM
Well considering that BO 2's initial zombie offering disappointed me immensely (I honestly thought it was gonna be best thing ever!) I have to say that I ******* love Die Rise!!! One of my favorite zombie maps ever, and I have played every single one released since its inception in WaW. It is, like others have said, confusing and hard but I'm sure we'll catch the hang of it, naturally of course. I haven't tried Turned yet, but judging from the amount of dislike it has received from other posters, I don't want to touch it. I know I will eventually, but just to get the achievements, unless it actually entertains me.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#8BlackOps06Posted 1/29/2013 10:03:35 AM
Turned is maybe something I'll play with my friends a few times, and for the achievements. That's about it. Not very interesting.
Die Rise, it's too soon to say. The level is HUGE though, and unlike TranZit, it's huge in a good way.
#9Silentbob711Posted 1/29/2013 10:11:47 AM
I really like die rise. It's big and actually fun to play. Turned seems like it will only be fun in a party with friends.
---
You're probably right. If Tali, Garrus, and Liara aren't loyal by now, I'm gonna throw them out in space.
#10Akiba69Posted 1/29/2013 10:13:38 AM
Turned i expected to be bad, and it is.

Die Rise is much better than i thought it was going to be, much bigger too. Very impressed with this map.