This game has terrible reviews.

#31Silver17Posted 1/29/2013 11:38:24 AM
Soul_On_Display posted...
@Silver

You have the right to like whatever you want, I am not trying to change that. But most people who defend things like you do just feel like people who enjoy contradicting popular belief, like as if you consider CoD to be an underdog or something. Don't tell me you're the type who defends Justin Bieber too.

Listen SOD I'm not a COD fanboy. I HATED WAW and MW2.

However when I got tired of both of those POS games I went back to COD4 and the COD4 message boards.

^ I didn't stick around on the WAW and MW2 boards and say "Yep this game sucks" cuz well I don't **** in other people's pools. <_<

Besides You of all people need to talk with the way that you spammed the MW3 boards with SRP topics/posts and "defended" how much better the game was before the patch.

Personally I could have cared less either way. I adjusted just fine before and after the SRP changes...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#32TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/29/2013 11:39:15 AM
Silver17 posted...
Yep this game sucks, that's why it's currently the most played game on XBOX Live.

http://majornelson.com/2013/01/17/live-activity-for-week-of-january-7th/

Kids just hate on it because it's popular that's all.

Hipster kids aside, BO2 is a lot of fun...

I love when people spout nonsense like "blah blah kids think it's cool to hate on it because it's popular." Popularity is by no means an indicator of quality. If you know anything about the outside world, you should know that. Twilight, 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne, Honey Boo Boo, Jersey Shore, Chris Brown and Rihanna's relationship, do I need to continue?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#33animalswillrulePosted 1/29/2013 11:40:58 AM
Velociswagger posted...
Silver17 posted...
Yep this game sucks, that's why it's currently the most played game on XBOX Live.

No this game is pretty bad. Only reason I play it is because no one else plays any other game.

So you cant play a single player game?
---
Arguing online is like boxing in the circus. You might win but you're still a clown
#34Soul_On_DisplayPosted 1/29/2013 11:43:57 AM(edited)
Silver17 posted...
Besides You of all people need to talk with the way that you spammed the MW3 boards with SRP topics/posts and "defended" how much better the game was before the patch.

Personally I could have cared less either way. I adjusted just fine before and after the SRP changes...

MW3 was always crap, no matter what patch did what. You know that I meant how SRP took an already bad game and made it unplayable, which is why I think BO2 > MW3. I never once defended MW3 aside from SRP. I might have played Devil's advocate, but I never liked it. I haven't liked a CoD since MW2. (But I think BO is fine even though I personally dislike it)

EDIT: And you did seem to really enjoy MW3 since any complaint would be followed with you contradicting people. *flame shield up*
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#35x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 1/29/2013 11:43:14 AM
animalswillrule posted...
Velociswagger posted...
Silver17 posted...

No this game is pretty bad. Only reason I play it is because no one else plays any other game.

So you cant play a single player game?

I guess I could and so could he but I just don't find much enjoyment in it. I rented and loved the new Devil May Cry but half way through I had to force myself to keep going rather than doing it out of will. I enjoyed it all the way through but all I kept wanting to do is play some Battlefield 3 with my friends. If I was on when my friends were not than a single player game would be enjoyable by itself.
#36Superman070776Posted 1/29/2013 11:56:22 AM
The game is fun...but it is cool for hipster children to hate on it because it is popular.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CUUCr.jpg
#37Silver17Posted 1/29/2013 11:56:55 AM
It's most certainly not my connection as we both run the same thing. Comcast Blast is quick and never any issues. Comcast even upgraded my lines a few weeks ago. I'm using the new Motorola Surfboard 6141 DOCSIS 3.0 Modem which I bought with an Asus RT-AC66R router. I've tried 3 different modems (CIsco, Ubee, and my Motorola) and two routers (Linksys e3000 which I replaced due to NAT close random and my ASUS). My XBOX 360 is wired into the router and my connection is consistent. The game is just a rotten mess and there is nothing I can do to fix it. My connection is better on CoD when I run my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II on 4G than it is on my home internet. What's wrong with that picture? I'm from Romeoville so we're not too far.

http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/211038772.png

And yes, I understand ping + distance but there you go.

Don't know what to tell you, we definitely have similar speeds. Just for ***** and giggles try playing your 360 wireless. That's what I play mine on. One of my friends told me that BO2 got better for him when he went from Wired to Wireless and he's got the same connection speed as us...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#38WrydrunePosted 1/29/2013 11:59:48 AM
Its all subjective. Just because you don't think something is quality does not mean it isn't. Good, bad, quality, these are all subjective words. I might not put thier labels on something that you would and vice-versa. An example is I think the Resident Evil movies are good (as movies, not RE movies) but alot of people don't.
---
Capcom on racism:
We don't care what race our fans are, because we don't care about our fans.
#39x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 1/29/2013 12:01:38 PM
Silver17 posted...
It's most certainly not my connection as we both run the same thing. Comcast Blast is quick and never any issues. Comcast even upgraded my lines a few weeks ago. I'm using the new Motorola Surfboard 6141 DOCSIS 3.0 Modem which I bought with an Asus RT-AC66R router. I've tried 3 different modems (CIsco, Ubee, and my Motorola) and two routers (Linksys e3000 which I replaced due to NAT close random and my ASUS). My XBOX 360 is wired into the router and my connection is consistent. The game is just a rotten mess and there is nothing I can do to fix it. My connection is better on CoD when I run my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II on 4G than it is on my home internet. What's wrong with that picture? I'm from Romeoville so we're not too far.

http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/211038772.png

And yes, I understand ping + distance but there you go.

Don't know what to tell you, we definitely have similar speeds. Just for ***** and giggles try playing your 360 wireless. That's what I play mine on. One of my friends told me that BO2 got better for him when he went from Wired to Wireless and he's got the same connection speed as us...

I could but than it may effect other games. I don't care to do that because I think Call of Duty is getting ridiculous anyways. And wireless would be better if my router wasn't as good as it is and in the same room. It will most likely be the same. Like I mentioned, my 4G LTE made the game more playable but I'm not unplugging my XBOX just to play that game so I can go wireless.

Thanks though.
#40darkshadowmasterPosted 1/29/2013 12:02:38 PM
Soul_On_Display posted...
Velociswagger posted...

---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.