This game has terrible reviews.

#41CapwnDPosted 1/29/2013 12:08:35 PM
Kids just hate on it because it's popular that's all.

This.

But of course the reviewers are just scared. All those people playing it online because it's such a bad game, right?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#42Silver17Posted 1/29/2013 12:42:08 PM(edited)
Soul_On_Display posted...
Silver17 posted...
Besides You of all people need to talk with the way that you spammed the MW3 boards with SRP topics/posts and "defended" how much better the game was before the patch.

Personally I could have cared less either way. I adjusted just fine before and after the SRP changes...

MW3 was always crap, no matter what patch did what. You know that I meant how SRP took an already bad game and made it unplayable, which is why I think BO2 > MW3. I never once defended MW3 aside from SRP. I might have played Devil's advocate, but I never liked it. I haven't liked a CoD since MW2. (But I think BO is fine even though I personally dislike it)

EDIT: And you did seem to really enjoy MW3 since any complaint would be followed with you contradicting people. *flame shield up*

lol I'm not gonna throw down with you.

I just responded to you. If I came off a little harsh then that's on me. We've agreed to disagree a few times already, so this is nothing new.

Anywhoo.. It's just a pet peeve of mine that people hang out in message boards for things that they don't enjoy/like.

For instance, I hate Apple. I don't like the OS and I think the iPhone is too locked down. With that said I have never spent one minute in any Apple forum slamming their products. I mean why do that? lol

If people are happy, then let them be happy. Move onto a product that makes YOU happy...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#43Soul_On_DisplayPosted 1/29/2013 12:14:12 PM
It's one thing to not hang around the boards of things you never liked in the first place. It's another thing when the thing you loved took a turn for the worse. I don't hang around plenty of boards from things I never liked to begin with. I hardly hang around boards I like, so that goes to show how much I loved CoD since I'm always here.

A part of me still loves CoD, but hates most of what has been done recently.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#44Majora1988Posted 1/29/2013 12:33:11 PM
CaPwnD posted...

This.

But of course the reviewers are just scared. All those people playing it online because it's such a bad game, right?

Certainly couldn't be because the game is so broken connection wise that it is unplayable. Black Ops 2 has a lot of potential, but the connection is so bad that it ruins whatever other good things it has in it.

Let's face it the majority of people who play CoD have never gone to a message board in their life, don't really know what netcoding is, and only play the game casually after they get home from work/school. So all the posts about how popular it is has no bearing on its quality.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#45CapwnDPosted 1/29/2013 12:46:28 PM
CaPwnD posted...

This.

Certainly couldn't be because the game is so broken connection wise that it is unplayable. Black Ops 2 has a lot of potential, but the connection is so bad that it ruins whatever other good things it has in it.

Let's face it the majority of people who play CoD have never gone to a message board in their life, don't really know what netcoding is, and only play the game casually after they get home from work/school. So all the posts about how popular it is has no bearing on its quality.

I help people with their connections all the time, I monitor the modem noise on my modem, I have a great router flashed with DDWRT (the 14929 build so that I can have NAT loopback for multiple xboxes online at the same time and set to flush the NVRAM so I can have UPNP enabled and not fill up the NVRAM) and I have a 30 down 5 up connection and I do go to message boards... and I guarantee most of the people who hate on it never played it, probably never played a COD game in their lives. They're the same people or types of people who will put down or used to put down Halo when it was cool to hate on Halo.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#46Silver17Posted 1/29/2013 1:01:47 PM
Majora1988 posted...
CaPwnD posted...

This.

Whether they go on message boards or not, in the end they are still playing the game. There's a HUGE library of 360 titles but they still choose to play this game.

When a better game (especially FPS) comes along, people will move to that. Halo was THE GAME for a while until COD4 arrived onto the scene.

Still In the end, kids (in general) love to hate whoever is on top. A few months from now the Respawn threads are gonna be all over the place just for the sake of kids hating on COD... (just like we already went through with MOH and BF3 already)
---
#47SAMCROftwPosted 1/29/2013 1:15:05 PM
Silver17 posted...
Yep this game sucks, that's why it's currently the most played game on XBOX Live.

http://majornelson.com/2013/01/17/live-activity-for-week-of-january-7th/

Hipster kids aside, BO2 is a lot of fun...

This logic is so stupid. Do you people honestly believe other people are just being hipsters. Have you ever considered that people hate it because of it's terrible gameplay quality?
#48FeelMyBladePosted 1/29/2013 1:22:30 PM(edited)
CaPwnD posted...

This.

This. Some of the hater kids here don't even have the game, and they gave it a bad rating. Which is why I never bother listening to hate sheeps.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#49SAMCROftwPosted 1/29/2013 1:25:58 PM
Silver17 posted...
Majora1988 posted...
CaPwnD posted...

This.

Whether they go on message boards or not, in the end they are still playing the game. There's a HUGE library of 360 titles but they still choose to play this game.

When a better game (especially FPS) comes along, people will move to that. Halo was THE GAME for a while until COD4 arrived onto the scene.

Still In the end, kids (in general) love to hate whoever is on top. A few months from now the Respawn threads are gonna be all over the place just for the sake of kids hating on COD... (just like we already went through with MOH and BF3 already)

I don't recall Halo getting massive hate when it was on top. Why is it that CoD gets all the hate? Because it is copy and paste every year with a new title and stupid people keep buying it thinking it will be the best game ever.
#50Silver17Posted 1/29/2013 1:30:48 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
Silver17 posted...
Yep this game sucks, that's why it's currently the most played game on XBOX Live.

http://majornelson.com/2013/01/17/live-activity-for-week-of-january-7th/

Hipster kids aside, BO2 is a lot of fun...

This logic is so stupid. Do you people honestly believe other people are just being hipsters. Have you ever considered that people hate it because of it's terrible gameplay quality?

Then why keep playing it? lol

Sell the game and move on already.

I sold my copies of WAW and MW2 when I couldn't stand playing those POS games anymore and went back to COD4. It's really not that hard to do.

If you're still playing the game, obviously you like it enough to still keep playing it.

& please spare us the overplayed excuse "I only play it because my friends play it"...
---