This game has terrible reviews.

#51SAMCROftwPosted 1/29/2013 1:36:53 PM
Silver17 posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
Silver17 posted...
Yep this game sucks, that's why it's currently the most played game on XBOX Live.

http://majornelson.com/2013/01/17/live-activity-for-week-of-january-7th/

Kids just hate on it because it's popular that's all.

Hipster kids aside, BO2 is a lot of fun...

This logic is so stupid. Do you people honestly believe other people are just being hipsters. Have you ever considered that people hate it because of it's terrible gameplay quality?

Then why keep playing it? lol

Sell the game and move on already.

I sold my copies of WAW and MW2 when I couldn't stand playing those POS games anymore and went back to COD4. It's really not that hard to do.

If you're still playing the game, obviously you like it enough to still keep playing it.

& please spare us the overplayed excuse "I only play it because my friends play it"...

I stick to zombies because the multiplayer is god awful. And if I did play MP with friends, how is it an overplayed excuse? Lol, Would it not be normal for people to play with their friends just to be social? I occasionally join a few friends when they get home from work and don't feel like playing all night. Otherwise I hop onto a far better game with a few other friends, like Battlefield 3.
#52CapwnDPosted 1/29/2013 1:39:11 PM
I don't recall Halo getting massive hate when it was on top

Then you aren't recalling correctly or you didn't go to the same message boards.

It's the same anti-FPS people, the ones who say stuff like "pew pew" and " 'merica" as an insult.

Silver17 posted...
Yep this game sucks, that's why it's currently the most played game on XBOX Live.

This logic is so stupid. Do you people honestly believe other people are just being hipsters. Have you ever considered that people hate it because of it's terrible gameplay quality?

It's not logic, it's truth. Yes, it's stupid. Yes that is how it is.

Whether it's them trying to fit in like the other "cool" douchebags or they are just elitist so called "gamers" who feel the need to bash. That is what they do. Clearly you don't make it around to many message boards if you do not see that, and if you missed the Halo bashing years.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#53Silver17Posted 1/29/2013 1:47:30 PM
CaPwnD posted...
I don't recall Halo getting massive hate when it was on top

Then you aren't recalling correctly or you didn't go to the same message boards.

It's the same anti-FPS people, the ones who say stuff like "pew pew" and " 'merica" as an insult.

Silver17 posted...

It's not logic, it's truth. Yes, it's stupid. Yes that is how it is.

Whether it's them trying to fit in like the other "cool" douchebags or they are just elitist so called "gamers" who feel the need to bash. That is what they do. Clearly you don't make it around to many message boards if you do not see that, and if you missed the Halo bashing years.

^ Agree with everything there...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#54Krazoa2Posted 1/29/2013 1:58:20 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
Silver17 posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
Silver17 posted...

Then why keep playing it? lol

Sell the game and move on already.

I sold my copies of WAW and MW2 when I couldn't stand playing those POS games anymore and went back to COD4. It's really not that hard to do.

If you're still playing the game, obviously you like it enough to still keep playing it.

& please spare us the overplayed excuse "I only play it because my friends play it"...

I stick to zombies because the multiplayer is god awful. And if I did play MP with friends, how is it an overplayed excuse? Lol, Would it not be normal for people to play with their friends just to be social? I occasionally join a few friends when they get home from work and don't feel like playing all night. Otherwise I hop onto a far better game with a few other friends, like Battlefield 3.

Dont argue with this thing. It has the IQ of a headless chicken while having the benefit of having a head.
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#55PraetorXynPosted 1/29/2013 1:59:16 PM
A lot of us hate COD because it single-handedly destroyed a once great franchise and turned pretty much everything into a campfest.

There hasn't been a great MP shooter since UT2004.
#56FeelMyBladePosted 1/29/2013 2:00:16 PM
Black Ops 2 Master Race.

Gonna enjoy this game tonight.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#57CapwnDPosted 1/29/2013 2:01:41 PM
A lot of us hate COD because it single-handedly destroyed a once great franchise and turned pretty much everything into a campfest.

I realize some may hate it but not for the hipster cool thing elitist anti-COD reasons... but I don't think that's the norm. That's not the ones saying "pew pew 'merica"

f*** those guys and their horses.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#58SAMCROftwPosted 1/29/2013 2:12:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#59xMr_PolyxPosted 1/29/2013 2:18:08 PM
PraetorXyn posted...

---
PSN: xMrPolyx, XBL: Mister Poly
League of Legends: MrPoly
#60mcpuppet101Posted 1/29/2013 2:23:42 PM
still far to many boosters, cheaters(Ip flooders/lag switchers) and profile moders. havnt seen any aimbots really if at all like i caught on MW3 once or twice so thats good. I think the main reason people dont like it is because you can put 5-10 hitmarkers on a guy who in turn 180 1 shots u with silenced smg to your hip. Like its a super bullet that does 5x dmg...this is COD not a freekin RPG with magic and crap. or when the riot shield is somehow forgotten by the game so you can get shot threw it on occasion and by that i mean when u see the bullet go right through the shield and negate impact like nothings there. a sniper bullet stream and bullet hole will be 5ft from guy but 1shot them while 2 bullet impacts visibly to there upper chest barely kills them. its the fact that its fun to play and the guns, class system, scorestreaks etc are great leading to great reviews....hardcore FPS people though just see the flaws in some sacrificed game mechanics for a better showboat.

I still play it though because its fun and if theres to much BS etc for my taste i leave or try to stop spawn rushers and flankers. i also love how easy it is to report all the booster, cheaters, and moders...like 3arc knows so they wanna make as easy as possible to report as you can do it midgame now. damn cheaters...earn your kills and challenges.