Any of the maps make it into Chaos Moshpit?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Any of the maps make it into Chaos Moshpit?
3 years ago#1
Or will I have to choose between Nuketown and the new maps?
This is game "F-A-Q's" not "faks."
FAQ is an initialism, not an acronym, so you don't say the word people!
3 years ago#2
well, the download finished and.... they did. yay.
3 years ago#3
well, the download finished and.... they did. yay.

Cool sig
http://i.imgur.com/OFUbs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Gzd6P.jpg http://oi48.tinypic.com/256xlj4.jpg
3 years ago#4
How many of the 4 made it into the Chaos Moshpit?
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
3 years ago#5
Which of them made it into the playlist, all of them? Also Is Carrier still in that playlist? I thought it was supposed to be the smaller maps only.
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
3 years ago#6
I've seen played Hydro and the skatepark so far, haven't seen the other two yet... or carrier
3 years ago#7
7th_street posted...
I've seen played Hydro and the skatepark so far, haven't seen the other two yet... or carrier

Cool I think I might have to get into this playlist later then, haven't played Nuketown in forever. Not sure if the Carrier thing was a glitch or whatever but I remember seeing it in the rotation when I played this on the PS3 version.
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
3 years ago#8
7th_street posted...

Let is know if you see anymore.

I only play the CMP. hence my interest.

As far as Carrier? It was always in there. I have no idea why.

Nuketown, Slums, Standoff, Cargo, Hijacked, Carrier and Express are the original maps that make up the Chaos playlist.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
3 years ago#9
well, Hydro and Grind are coming up a lot. starting to look like tey may be the only two. Then again, it was nearly a week playing TDM before I even knew about Express. that one seemed to never come up.
3 years ago#10
7th_street posted...
well, Hydro and Grind are coming up a lot. starting to look like tey may be the only two. Then again, it was nearly a week playing TDM before I even knew about Express. that one seemed to never come up.

Cool. Thanks for the update.

I've said since day 1 I wouldn't buy any DLC for this game. But if they're dropping maps in the Choas MP too, it may be worth looking into.

My biggest issue with Blops 1 DLC, was I felt like not one of the maps in any of the packs would have been a "Choas Moshpit map". Maybe Drive In, but that's it. I hate large maps.

If it weren't for the CMP, I probably would have quit playing long ago.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Any of the maps make it into Chaos Moshpit?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Leaderboards still downkingekinge26/18 10:52AM