Any of the maps make it into Chaos Moshpit?

#17th_streetPosted 1/29/2013 1:38:38 PM
Or will I have to choose between Nuketown and the new maps?
---
This is game "F-A-Q's" not "faks."
FAQ is an initialism, not an acronym, so you don't say the word people!
#27th_street(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:54:54 PM
well, the download finished and.... they did. yay.
---
#3bbert901Posted 1/29/2013 2:10:13 PM
well, the download finished and.... they did. yay.

Cool sig
---
http://i.imgur.com/OFUbs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Gzd6P.jpg http://oi48.tinypic.com/256xlj4.jpg
#4duericPosted 1/29/2013 2:28:58 PM
How many of the 4 made it into the Chaos Moshpit?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5gwetmore4523Posted 1/29/2013 2:32:08 PM
Which of them made it into the playlist, all of them? Also Is Carrier still in that playlist? I thought it was supposed to be the smaller maps only.
---
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
#67th_street(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:33:14 PM
I've seen played Hydro and the skatepark so far, haven't seen the other two yet... or carrier
---
#7gwetmore4523Posted 1/29/2013 2:35:21 PM
7th_street posted...
I've seen played Hydro and the skatepark so far, haven't seen the other two yet... or carrier

Cool I think I might have to get into this playlist later then, haven't played Nuketown in forever. Not sure if the Carrier thing was a glitch or whatever but I remember seeing it in the rotation when I played this on the PS3 version.
---
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
#8duericPosted 1/29/2013 2:40:27 PM
7th_street posted...

Let is know if you see anymore.

I only play the CMP. hence my interest.

As far as Carrier? It was always in there. I have no idea why.

Nuketown, Slums, Standoff, Cargo, Hijacked, Carrier and Express are the original maps that make up the Chaos playlist.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#97th_street(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:52:50 PM
well, Hydro and Grind are coming up a lot. starting to look like tey may be the only two. Then again, it was nearly a week playing TDM before I even knew about Express. that one seemed to never come up.
---
#10duericPosted 1/29/2013 3:07:21 PM
7th_street posted...
well, Hydro and Grind are coming up a lot. starting to look like tey may be the only two. Then again, it was nearly a week playing TDM before I even knew about Express. that one seemed to never come up.

Cool. Thanks for the update.

I've said since day 1 I wouldn't buy any DLC for this game. But if they're dropping maps in the Choas MP too, it may be worth looking into.

My biggest issue with Blops 1 DLC, was I felt like not one of the maps in any of the packs would have been a "Choas Moshpit map". Maybe Drive In, but that's it. I hate large maps.

If it weren't for the CMP, I probably would have quit playing long ago.
---