Got a high K/D? Answer this.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Got a high K/D? Answer this.
3 years ago#1
What kill streaks do you usually use? Any good high killstreak combos that work well?

I personally love warthog and lodestar. Warthog and k9 is nice since you can keep running instead of sitting in a killstreak. I always use orbital VSAT.

Also, I didn't mean high k/d as a measure of skill level at all. People camp, people spawn kill, I have a k/d of 2.56 and I don't consider myself to be 100% better than anyone. I am merely just curious about the people use the highest kill streaks, get them regularly, and have tried them all to figure out some favorites.
I'm girthy and I know it!
3 years ago#2

Trust me.
GT: PeskyBurrito2 Honk Honk!
3 years ago#3
I use Airstrike, S. Chopper and Loadstar but I haven't tried the others... how many kills do you get with the dogs???
3 years ago#4
4.53 All I play is Search, but when I do play Dom or whatever I run VSAT Lodestar Swarm
Operator rH
3 years ago#5

3.25 K/D

edit: but, I wouldn't recommend this as the best set-up for getting a high K/D. This is just what I like using for SPM and in general. For high K/D I'd do something like VSAT/Lodestar/Swarm
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
3 years ago#6
Dogs are good if you can provide them a bit of back up. This depends on the map, like any other killstreak. I would say 10+ usually. I'm using warthog instead of dogs, love the sound of the warthog.
I'm girthy and I know it!
3 years ago#7
I have a pretty high K/D (3.97) and a fairly high SPM (564) and I mainly use Lightning Strike, VSAT, Lodestar setup but sometimes use VSAT, Dogs, Swarm. I have over 5000+ kills with the Lodestar alone and looking at my combat record I average almost 11 kills with each Lodestar I call in. When I have games where I get 70+ kills I'll get 25-30 kills with my gun and the rest will be with the Lodestar. It's perfect for padding your kills =)

As far as the Dogs and Swarm goes for me, I've called in the Dogs 60 times and only have 381 kills with them which is only an average of 6 kills a game. The Swarm I've called in 35 times and I've gotten 317 kills which is a nice average of 9 kills each time I call it in.

EDIT: Keep in mind this is playing 6v6 Domination. If you play GW these average will probably be higher.
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
3 years ago#8
uav/cuav/ls, 3.19
3 years ago#9
UAV/CUAV/Lightning Strike

UAV/Hellstorm/Lightning Strike.
Detroit Pistons:
2012-2013 NBA Champions
3 years ago#10
Uav/Cuav/Vsat if you prefer to go gun only the majority of the time. VSat Lodestar Dogs For killing streaks, Don't use lodestar until the dogs are out.
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." R.I.P Beleniel91
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Got a high K/D? Answer this.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived