So even if you buy the DLC you can't use the Peacekeeper?

#21dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:45:56 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
dueric posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Game won't even let me pick it... Says I have to buy the Revolution DLC even though I can play on the maps...

If you're just being cheeky because you know everyone is in on the joke, cool.

If you're literally trying to cause controversy because you think people are idiots, don't do that in my topics.

Huh? No the game literally will not let me pick my gun

And it literally tells you you need the Rev DLC?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#22The_Ivory_ManPosted 1/29/2013 5:22:15 PM
dueric posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
dueric posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Game won't even let me pick it... Says I have to buy the Revolution DLC even though I can play on the maps...

If you're literally trying to cause controversy because you think people are idiots, don't do that in my topics.

Yep, I one account on my Xbox that I use to download all the DLC... Looks like that plan backfired
#23ronXwhitePosted 1/29/2013 5:27:38 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
dueric posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
dueric posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Yep, I one account on my Xbox that I use to download all the DLC... Looks like that plan backfired

should be fixed. i can use all other DLC on this xbox on every profile except revolution.
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen yeye
Check out my newest BO2 montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYS9aC2iXo
#24dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:30:12 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...

So when you run over a PK in multiplayer, a message pops up telling you you need to download the Revolution DLC?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#25The_Ivory_ManPosted 1/29/2013 5:31:17 PM
dueric posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

So when you run over a PK in multiplayer, a message pops up telling you you need to download the Revolution DLC?

Nope I can pick it up and unlock attachments... But then I can't select in create a class...
#26dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:32:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#27supercoolisaacPosted 1/29/2013 5:36:58 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
dueric posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Nope I can pick it up and unlock attachments... But then I can't select in create a class...

this right here is the average gamefaqs poster.

im done
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#28HereticKitsunePosted 1/29/2013 9:10:10 PM(edited)
The_Ivory_Man posted...

So your first post was full of s*** and we did this dance for nothing as I suspected from the beginning?

Unf******believable.

The_Ivory_Man posted...

this right here is the average gamefaqs poster.

im done

ITT: Terrible reading comprehension. He said "pick it," not "pick it up."
---
mildare_el_rayo: What's the word I'm looking for, here? "An angsty person who loves to complain."
Calad:Squall?
#29zombie95Posted 1/29/2013 9:11:59 PM(edited)
dueric posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

He's not joking. It's happening to me too, and a lot of people.

Also, I agree with Heretic. Horrible reading comprehension, dueric.
#30dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:14:06 PM
zombie95 posted...
dueric posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

He's not joking. It's happening to me too, and a lot of people.

Also, I agree with Heretic. Horrible reading comprehension, dueric.

I'll agree my reading comp was terrible there, but when I asked specifically later, he could have easily pointed out my mistake then.

In all, I apologize.
---