So even if you buy the DLC you can't use the Peacekeeper?

#31HereticKitsunePosted 1/29/2013 8:16:29 PM
I'll agree my reading comp was terrible there, but when I asked specifically later, he could have easily pointed out my mistake then.

In all, I apologize.

...He did. You only specified about a message on pick-up once, and he responded afterward. :P
---
mildare_el_rayo: What's the word I'm looking for, here? "An angsty person who loves to complain."
Calad:Squall?
#32zombie95Posted 1/29/2013 8:18:48 PM
HereticKitsune posted...
I'll agree my reading comp was terrible there, but when I asked specifically later, he could have easily pointed out my mistake then.

In all, I apologize.

...He did. You only specified about a message on pick-up once, and he responded afterward. :P

What he said.
#33dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:21:11 PM
HereticKitsune posted...

In all, I apologize.

Yep. I saw that. Must have just been fixed on being right at that point. LOL

I deleted the offending post. My bad.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#34jmgordon99Posted 2/3/2013 12:05:47 PM
This is still happening to me as of this morning. It seems quite random. There have been times when I load the game up and the PK is there for create-a-class. But other times it is no longer in what were my PK classes and it is locked out with the "need to have Revolution DLC" message. Come on Treyarch, almost a week after release and they haven't fixed this yet?
---
"You are Japan, and I am GODZILLA!!!!!!!!"
Things To Do in Denver When You're Dead - Critical Bill