Peacekeeper............ lol

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Peacekeeper............ lol
2 years ago#1
more like Peashooter , what a totaly useless gun
2 years ago#2
It seems to work better for me than most other guns. Not great but not overpowered as far as I can tell.
2 years ago#3
People need to realize that the PeaceKeeper is basically a M27 submachine gun variant. They function the same, with high range and accuracy, but low fire rate and Damage.The peacekeeper is the lowest Damaging SMG per second but its effective range is huge.
---
GT: FixdSwine
2 years ago#4
RJrockstar posted...
People need to realize that the PeaceKeeper is basically a M27 submachine gun variant. They function the same, with high range and accuracy, but low fire rate and Damage.The peacekeeper is the lowest Damaging SMG per second but its effective range is huge.

I would agree with this if we are talking pre-patch. In my opinion the M27 is a top-tier gun after the recent patch.
---
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
2 years ago#5
I put FMJ on it, seems pretty decent after that. I still got to aim upper body for a faster kill.
2 years ago#6
I'll give it a week and hardly anyone will use it , it's 5hit :(
2 years ago#7
It feels like the M27 to me.
2 years ago#8
zeronem posted...
I put FMJ on it, seems pretty decent after that. I still got to aim upper body for a faster kill.

FMJ doesnt increase damage, if that is what you are thinking
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
2 years ago#9
It's not that bad.
It's certainly not one of the top weapons but it's not a bad one.
2 years ago#10
And if you haven't bought the Dlc and are curious, just look on the ground 5 feet in any direction and you are sure to find one.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Peacekeeper............ lol

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived