carrier is the worst map of all time

#21Foxx3kPosted 1/29/2013 5:10:09 PM
Superman070776 posted...
No. The worst map of all time is Seelow from World At War. No depth...it was just a huge boring battlefield. It was just a race to tanks, and then a 20 minute hike for the people that didn't get one. Stupid map.

Seelow was more nuanced than any map in Black Ops 2, and each time it came up, it felt like a different battle because it congregated near the tanks. And the tank position moved (if the drivers were awful, which they usually were).

Plus, if you were a ... less scrupulous player like myself. You'd just keep killing people on the bridge with a tank's coax from way back at the top of the hill and the enemy could never take you out because the bazooka was inaccurate and there's no way the enemy could march through the armies of dogs to C4 you.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#22supercoolisaacPosted 1/29/2013 5:11:33 PM
No, it's aftermath. And it's not even close.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#23duericPosted 1/29/2013 5:12:59 PM
I agree. IMO, this game has the largest concentration of terrible launch maps of any COD.

Carrier, Express, and Aftermath being the highlights. With Hijacked a close 2nd as far as "terribility" goes.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#24chronic11Posted 1/29/2013 5:15:24 PM
i can live with Carrier any day over Hijack - Add on death from above Score streaks and Ive never wanted to Rage Quit more then ever.
#25ZephyrSSXPosted 1/29/2013 5:16:34 PM
dueric posted...
I agree. IMO, this game has the largest concentration of terrible launch maps of any COD.

Carrier, Express, and Aftermath being the highlights. With Hijacked a close 2nd as far as "terribility" goes.

No mention of Boxcamp Central aka Overflow?
---
Where most strive and train to get it right, I will relentlessly train so I never get it wrong.
#26duericPosted 1/29/2013 5:20:59 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...
dueric posted...

No mention of Boxcamp Central aka Overflow?

Yeah. I couldn't really mention them all. LOL

"Largest collection of terrible launch maps" speaks for itself.

The only maps I play on are Slums, Standoff, Cargo, Nuketown, and sometimes Hijacked.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#27Tha_OnePosted 1/29/2013 5:44:00 PM
No map has ever pissed me off as much as carrier.
---
E.... Not just a vowel, but almost promises you'll get laid by a lady at the club. Pooh Da Stryker
#28duericPosted 1/29/2013 5:46:49 PM
Tha_One posted...
No map has ever pissed me off as much as carrier.

It's because the entire map is one big crossfire chokepoint.

And 90% of the time, the fighting takes place in one small ass spot. So you have to trek though a constant death zone, just to get to the "action".
---
#29BoyWitArabStrapPosted 1/29/2013 5:49:37 PM
F*** Carrier, it makes no damn sense at all, I really wish it was the Obama ship or whatever from Single Player, how did Treyarch eff that one up?
---
Mas tragem Lucifer pra mim
Em una bandeja, pra mim
#30PyrosergePosted 1/29/2013 5:52:17 PM
Really? No one hates turbine?
---
GT:Vlad The Bunny PSN:VladTheRabbit
Playing Borderlands 2, Pokemon Black 2