carrier is the worst map of all time

#31duericPosted 1/29/2013 5:53:17 PM
Pyroserge posted...
Really? No one hates turbine?

I thought that the hate for Turbine was so common nobody even brings it up anymore.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#32gameflakPosted 1/29/2013 5:58:55 PM
The maps I will consistently back out of a lobby on are: Carrier, Aftermath and Turbine. I am starting to get a bit sick of Hijacked.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#33BoyWitArabStrapPosted 1/29/2013 5:59:20 PM
Turbine at least has some flow and rhythm to it, Carrier is just always a crapshoot
---
Mas tragem Lucifer pra mim
Em una bandeja, pra mim
#34TecmoB0Posted 1/29/2013 6:00:46 PM
i wanna go with terminal since mw2 and 3 are my most played cods
---
Despondent transponder
#35BLACK_STAR69Posted 1/29/2013 6:02:02 PM
I love carrier. Nothing beats getting a warthog + swarm on that map and just make it rain havoc on people lol
---
360 RULES PS3 RULES Wii RULES.......FANBOYS SUCK!!!!!!!!
#36DirrtyRockstarrPosted 1/29/2013 6:05:25 PM
The map is fine.

Pretty good for sniping.
---
It doesn't make me unfaithful, unless I'm laying down the cable...
#37PyrosergePosted 1/29/2013 6:07:20 PM
I don't mind carrier as much. But with carrier and turbine suddenly everyone becomes a sniper. Now yemen is just a level I legitimately despise. Then again I dislike most maps, but I try to vote for the one that makes me less angry.
---
GT:Vlad The Bunny PSN:VladTheRabbit
Playing Borderlands 2, Pokemon Black 2
#38gameflakPosted 1/29/2013 6:09:59 PM
BoyWitArabStrap posted...
Turbine at least has some flow and rhythm to it, Carrier is just always a crapshoot

If by "flow and rhythm", you mean capturing and camping the crap out of the building with the mounted MG, then yeah...
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#39danthechanPosted 1/29/2013 6:15:12 PM
turbine is the worst, hands down. carrier is hard on my eyes with all the grey, so i have to break out the target finder. overall the maps have been pretty blah so far. what bothers me more is the frequency of lobbies full of quick scopers. if it gets any worse (and it won't get any better without help from treyarch) it might become unplayable for me.
#40supercoolisaacPosted 1/29/2013 6:17:35 PM
You guys are insane. I'd play carrier/turbine 24/7 before playing aftermath once.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac