carrier is the worst map of all time

#41VrrestoPosted 1/29/2013 6:23:07 PM(edited)
It's not my favourite map but it's still better than most of the maps in MW3. Meltdown, Turbine, Aftermath, and Drone are worse anyway.
#42WhiteAngel50Posted 1/29/2013 6:23:49 PM
I don't know why people hate hijacked. I think it's one of best maps ever made and plus its fun. I agree with carrier being terrible but the other maps are pretty good and are better than mw3 maps
---
Xbox 360 GT: WhiteAngel50
Trying to get at least 5000 karma. It will be done!!!
#43BoyWitArabStrapPosted 1/29/2013 6:57:48 PM
gameflak posted...
BoyWitArabStrap posted...
Turbine at least has some flow and rhythm to it, Carrier is just always a crapshoot

If by "flow and rhythm", you mean capturing and camping the crap out of the building with the mounted MG, then yeah...

What games are you playing? Never have I seen that building fought over.

Clearly, everyone has their own opinion on the maps.

Aftermath is my personal FAVORITE!!!
---
Mas tragem Lucifer pra mim
Em una bandeja, pra mim
#44startedONatariPosted 1/29/2013 6:59:36 PM
uhh, no.
#45Guru069Posted 1/29/2013 7:08:00 PM
Ok I understand where your coming from, I hate the map if the other team is just sniping lol. Just pull out your sniper and shoot across the map
#46JSpillaPosted 1/29/2013 7:24:56 PM
when people said downturn earlier, i was like, huh? a similar map named aftermath exists.
#47bigdg912Posted 1/29/2013 7:26:40 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
You guys are insane. I'd play carrier/turbine 24/7 before playing aftermath once.

Pretty much this. Aftermath is total trash. My opinion on it may change with more experience on it but Mirage (Revolution map pack) is right down there with Aftermath on my list right now.
#48Astro_B0mbPosted 1/29/2013 7:27:35 PM
WhiteAngel50 posted...
I don't know why people hate hijacked. I think it's one of best maps ever made and plus its fun. I agree with carrier being terrible but the other maps are pretty good and are better than mw3 maps

And this is why CoD maps get smaller.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#49WhiteAngel50Posted 1/29/2013 7:32:41 PM
Astro_B0mb posted...
WhiteAngel50 posted...

And this is why CoD maps get smaller.

So you're saying my opinion effects how the game is going to be? Lol wow
---
Xbox 360 GT: WhiteAngel50
Trying to get at least 5000 karma. It will be done!!!
#50Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/29/2013 7:34:02 PM
gameflak posted...
Turbine at least has some flow and rhythm to it, Carrier is just always a crapshoot

If by "flow and rhythm", you mean capturing and camping the crap out of the building with the mounted MG, then yeah...

What games are you playing? Never have I seen that building fought over.

Clearly, everyone has their own opinion on the maps.

Aftermath is my personal FAVORITE!!!

No, what games are YOU playing? When you control that side on objective, the enemy always spawns cliff. If it's CTF and you have that building controlled, it's free caps for you.