Primary: MK48
Attachment: Target Finder, Stock
Secondary: FHJ
Perk 1: Flak Jacket
Perk 2: Scavenger
Perk 3: Engineer
Lethal: Betties
Tactical: 2 EMP

The strategy is to stay back safely and laying down support fire on objectives while getting free points with EMPs and taking down UAVs. Building scorestreaks and assisting the team.

Since I have scavenger, I usually only need 1 EMP, but added another because there's nothing else to add.

On other modes I switch out Flak Jacket for Hardline.

The problem is I'd love to use Hardline so I can get to the UAV faster but can't figure out what to get rid of.

I have a feeling a lot of you will say Target Finder. :)
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
#2SDCobalionPosted 1/29/2013 4:39:40 PM
stock and EMP nade.

You already have 1 EMP nade, plus stock isnt that useful if you plan to camp from afar.

just my opinion though.
---
Iron will pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWSFPybAORk&feature=related
#3Made_of_failPosted 1/29/2013 4:46:53 PM
Pretty good loadout but the stock is more of an offensive attachment for the MK48, so switch it out for the suppressor, since you said you hang back more often. Dual band can be used in place of the target finder but they are both top tier attachments for the MK48.
---
<3 TGZ
#4puzzlefite(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:38:02 PM(edited)
SDCobalion posted...
stock and EMP nade.

You already have 1 EMP nade, plus stock isnt that useful if you plan to camp from afar.

just my opinion though.

Made_of_fail posted...
Pretty good loadout but the stock is more of an offensive attachment for the MK48, so switch it out for the suppressor, since you said you hang back more often. Dual band can be used in place of the target finder but they are both top tier attachments for the MK48.

I agree with the stock analysis, the problem I have is on HQ & Hardpoint. When you die and spawn away from the objective and most of your teammates are already there, you are a sitting duck when trying to get there without stock. Also it's more difficult to survive in the Hardpoint & HQ without it too. Or do you think I'm better off staying behind in safety.

Would suppressor make that much of a difference? Generally I'm far enough away that giving away my location wouldn't be as important. I was hoping to use Hardline if no Stock and 1 less EMP.
---
#5Made_of_failPosted 1/29/2013 7:37:21 PM
puzzlefite posted...
SDCobalion posted...
stock and EMP nade.

just my opinion though.

Made_of_fail posted...

I agree with the stock analysis, the problem I have is on HQ & Hardpoint. When you die and spawn away from the objective and most of your teammates are already there, you are a sitting duck when trying to get there without stock. Also it's more difficult to survive in the Hardpoint & HQ without it too. Or do you think I'm better off staying behind in safety.

Would suppressor make that much of a difference? Generally I'm far enough away that giving away my location wouldn't be as important. I was hoping to use Hardline if no Stock and 1 less EMP.

The whole reason I suggested the suppressor was because it literally doesn't screw with the range of the MK48 at all. There is no downside to using it and it's a pure upgrade. But yeah like you said, stay behind the comfort of your team and mow them down. That's what LMGs are for, and if you're concerned about dying and having to catch up to your team again and dig in behind them, switch flak for ghost. They are both great but it's really hard to pick one. I tried thinking of various loadouts with what you suggested but the only thing I could get was a bastardization of what you originally wanted to achieve.

mk48
dual band or target finder
suppressor
stock

ghost and hardline
scavenger
emp

prime gunfighter and greed1.

But that really deviates from the whole helping your team thing since it takes away engineer and the ability to accurately spot equip and use that one precious emp you got but hey, if you're playing an objective mode, most of the time the stuff is gonna be on the objective anyways. This build keeps your offense up to par since you have the stock. Don't use stock and dual band though lol. if you find yourself liking the dual band, take off the stock and primary gunfighter and put engineer back on with your betties.

I put way to much thought into this though, TC, hope you appreciate it. <_<

pls respond
---
<3 TGZ
#6puzzlefite(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:22:45 AM
Made_of_fail posted...

The whole reason I suggested the suppressor was because it literally doesn't screw with the range of the MK48 at all. There is no downside to using it and it's a pure upgrade. But yeah like you said, stay behind the comfort of your team and mow them down. That's what LMGs are for, and if you're concerned about dying and having to catch up to your team again and dig in behind them, switch flak for ghost. They are both great but it's really hard to pick one. I tried thinking of various loadouts with what you suggested but the only thing I could get was a bastardization of what you originally wanted to achieve.

mk48
dual band or target finder
suppressor
stock

ghost and hardline
scavenger
emp

prime gunfighter and greed1.

But that really deviates from the whole helping your team thing since it takes away engineer and the ability to accurately spot equip and use that one precious emp you got but hey, if you're playing an objective mode, most of the time the stuff is gonna be on the objective anyways. This build keeps your offense up to par since you have the stock. Don't use stock and dual band though lol. if you find yourself liking the dual band, take off the stock and primary gunfighter and put engineer back on with your betties.

I put way to much thought into this though, TC, hope you appreciate it. <_<

pls respond

Right I've read the posts about suppressor not decreasing the 3HK range and is great, but I always imagined that would be for the guy who is spawn killing or aggressive. Generally when I respawn the first thing I do is find a safe place to shoot down UAV (only exception is if I absolutely must head to the objective because of time limit), and if that causes me to die until I do then that's what happens. So No Ghost for me. haha

Unfortunately I'm not even making it to the objective in the new maps before someone shoots me out of nowhere. :(

Thanks for the advice though will try it out.
---