I challenge you to name one positive feature of the Peacekeeper

#61ryyboyPosted 1/29/2013 5:49:48 PM
KingisLegend posted...
CallMeSeeker posted...
KingisLegend posted...
CallMeSeeker posted...
KingisLegend posted...
Exactly and like i said i LOL when everyone speaks of a gun on statistics when in reality it is the player and there skill to make that Gun succeed.

This is irrelevant to my statement.

How when you said it was the worst "statistically" and i then pointed out that stats don't mean **** it is how the player uses it?! HUH!

Explain. How do you use the fact that it's the slowest killing SMG to your advantage? That is, something positive you can do with this weapon that you cannot do with others.

First of all i never said a damn thing about it being the slowest and second i'm doing good with it "so far" which means no one can judge it yet not even me.

You didnt answer why it is better than the others up close.
Yu are doing well with it because you must be a half decent player (better than me) but when some one opposite me in the tunnel fires at me with a gun with a quicker rate of fire and only 3 bullets to kill surely i am at a big disadvantage?

Its boss at mid range though!
#62NinjaDeath911Posted 1/29/2013 5:54:05 PM
Made_of_fail posted...
It opened the door to new dlc guns in CoD games.

And that's all that matters to me
#63Jack_Crow21Posted 1/29/2013 5:57:42 PM
It has fantastic irons; and as I hate using optics of any kind and try to use nothing but irons, that is nice!!
---
"If you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat." -Ronald Reagan
#64KingisLegendPosted 1/29/2013 6:04:07 PM
Everyone has an opinion and the only one that matters is yourselves.
---
Don't take anything i say serious.... I'm Drunk
#65ItIsAPsyBorg(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:13:09 PM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
Made_of_fail posted...

That's not really what I'm aiming at with this topic (I agree however). I mean "in what category, no matter how minor, does it outperform the vast majority of guns in this game"?

For example, even though the EVO is bad on the whole, it does good at close range. Most guns have some kind of specialty niche, but I can't identify anything in which the Peacekeeper is good that another gun doesn't do better. TAR and MSMC, for example, are pretty well rounded and also happen to be pretty strong, whereas the Peacekeeper isn't.
#66supercoolisaacPosted 1/29/2013 6:14:49 PM(edited)
ItIsAPsyBorg posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
Made_of_fail posted...

That's not really what I'm aiming at with this topic (I agree however). I mean "in what category, no matter how minor, does it outperform the vast majority of guns in this game"?

For example, even though the EVO is bad on the whole, it does good at close range. Most guns have some kind of specialty niche, but I can't identify anything in which the Peacekeeper is good that another gun doesn't do better. TAR and MSMC, for example, are pretty well rounded and also happen to be pretty strong, whereas the Peacekeeper isn't.

I appreciate you conveniently ignoring everything I posted before. Good job.

This is the average gamefaqs poster right here.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#67ItIsAPsyBorg(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:55:32 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
ItIsAPsyBorg posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
Made_of_fail posted...

I appreciate you conveniently ignoring everything I posted before. Good job.

This is the average gamefaqs poster right here.

I already responded to it earlier in this topic. Range doesn't mean anything when your gun recoils enough to throw you off at mid range and you are limited to a 4 shot kill at 720 RPM. You utterly fail at close range where other 4 shot kill guns fire at 1200 RPM, you fail at mid range where ARs do more damage at higher RPMs, and you are beaten in all-aroundness by a longshot via the MTAR / M27 / MSMC.
#68vanboeningPosted 1/29/2013 6:57:10 PM
It's the M27 of the sub-machine guns.
---
earn money free online by doing surveys http://www.cashcrate.com/2887324