How many of you don't play competitively, but just HAPPEN to wipe the floor...

#1ZuuFPosted 1/29/2013 5:47:31 PM
...with your opponents?

I don't play competitively, and have a 1.7- K/D ratio (can't remember the last digit on it), a 1.2- W/L ratio, and most of the time do really good (but when I don't do good, I do ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE, but no medium between the two extremes).
Lastly (on another subject), I really like the sound of a Scorpion with a suppressor, extended mags, and rapid fire (I hear that rapid fire shoots too fast to register every bullet, but I just like the sound of it).
---
-Use Force to kill grue
-Your midichlorian count isn't high enough; you are eaten by a grue
#2yeah_u_madPosted 1/29/2013 5:47:59 PM
any kdr under 2.0 is scrub mode
#3SullyTheStrangePosted 1/29/2013 5:48:33 PM
ZuuF posted...
I really like the sound of a Scorpion with a suppressor, extended mags, and rapid fire

You enjoy the sound of pure noobitude?
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
#4Made_of_failPosted 1/29/2013 5:49:37 PM
3.94 k/d. Only thing I play competitively is Dota 2.
---
<3 TGZ
#5duericPosted 1/29/2013 5:49:48 PM
I don't know what you're really getting at because you sound competitive to me.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#6GundamBansheeFAPosted 1/29/2013 5:50:18 PM
yeah_u_mad posted...

And any kdr above 3 is boosting related.
#7ZuuF(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:53:25 PM
I'm someone who prefers to win, but know that this game is only for fun. If I'm in a game I cannot possibly win, I try anyway. If there's a swarm in the air, along with a warthog, and dogs (all on the opposing team), I continue to play.
I guess I am competitive, but only against myself (I set personal goals, and then try to reach them, no matter the other players). I also never party-up with anyone (ever, at all), but to me, it's more fun to play alone against others (with the only goal of beating yourself), with no chat options active. That's just me.
---
-Use Force to kill grue
-Your midichlorian count isn't high enough; you are eaten by a grue
#8IAmTheBausPosted 1/29/2013 5:56:17 PM
GundamBansheeFA posted...
yeah_u_mad posted...

No duder, any KDR above three is purely steel balls-related.
---
---
GT: IAmTheBaus | "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice!" - Geddy Lee
#9duericPosted 1/29/2013 5:58:01 PM
ZuuF posted...
I'm someone who prefers to win, but know that this game is only for fun. If I'm in a game I cannot possibly win, I try anyway. If there's a swarm in the air, along with a warthog, and dogs (all on the opposing team), I continue to play.
I guess I am competitive, but only against myself (I set personal goals, and then try to reach them, no matter the other players). I also never party-up with anyone (ever, at all), but to me, it's more fun to play alone against others (with the only goal of beating yourself), with no chat options active. That's just me.

Good explanation.

It appears you and I are pretty similar. Except the part about not quitting when the enemy is dropping high streaks. LOL
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#10fatclemenzaPosted 1/29/2013 5:59:52 PM

lol awful player confirmed
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won