Shotgun whiners deserve absolutely ZERO respect...

#21darkshadowmasterPosted 1/29/2013 9:59:28 PM
DutchZombie posted...
scarface_jr posted...
ITT: One shotting people with a shotgun = needing 3-4 shots at the same range if not more with a smg.

Yeah, and how many shots do you need with a shotgun when you exceed that range?

Against me? One. Its always one
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#22retroman20Posted 1/29/2013 10:08:52 PM
Everyone needs to shut the f... up, and use whatever they want to, so as long as they dont camp and have their mail sent to them..I dont use Shotty much. I stick with AR, and SMG, but could care less about who killed me with what as long as they are not a camper. I do think all of COD games need to go to a more of Homefront point system..Homefront 2 going to be sick..CryTek making it..
---
One of the Four Horsemen of BRAP
#23Lerp85Posted 1/29/2013 10:11:02 PM
retroman20 posted...
Everyone needs to shut the f... up, and use whatever they want to, so as long as they dont camp and have their mail sent to them..I dont use Shotty much. I stick with AR, and SMG, but could care less about who killed me with what as long as they are not a camper. I do think all of COD games need to go to a more of Homefront point system..Homefront 2 going to be sick..CryTek making it..

LOL, tell every one to not care about what people use, then complain about other peoples style of play. Nice one man, nice one.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#24HitokiriFelixPosted 1/29/2013 10:34:21 PM
Lerp85 posted...
retroman20 posted...

LOL, tell every one to not care about what people use, then complain about other peoples style of play. Nice one man, nice one.

Well it's not a double standard for him to accept all weapon types but dislike certain playstyles.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#25retroman20Posted 1/29/2013 10:55:15 PM
HitokiriFelix posted...
Lerp85 posted...
retroman20 posted...

Well it's not a double standard for him to accept all weapon types but dislike certain playstyles.

camper= I cant get get kills running or face to face...so will sit and hide like a little b...., and wait for someone to run by...wow look at me, im so good at this game
---
#26Lerp85Posted 1/29/2013 10:56:51 PM
retroman20 posted...
HitokiriFelix posted...
Lerp85 posted...
retroman20 posted...

camper= I cant get get kills running or face to face...so will sit and hide like a little b...., and wait for someone to run by...wow look at me, im so good at this game

The way I see it, every one paid for the game and can play any style they want. Not like knowing where some one is is really a problem any way, and some one camping is easy prey with the many many tools for taking them out available.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#27retroman20Posted 1/29/2013 11:02:05 PM
Lerp85 posted...
retroman20 posted...
HitokiriFelix posted...
Lerp85 posted...
retroman20 posted...

The way I see it, every one paid for the game and can play any style they want. Not like knowing where some one is is really a problem any way, and some one camping is easy prey with the many many tools for taking them out available.

I agree, but its still a b.... way to play...funny part is they are to stupid to know that they are made fun of by everyone...well not the scrubs that do the same.
---
#28TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:41:46 AM
Maybe they don't care that they're being made fun of by a bunch of complete and faceless strangers? I mean, it's really not that serious. People play games to have fun, not to appease others. If you know exactly where a guy is because he's camping, and you get killed by him anyways, that's a personal problem. Especially in a game full of flashbangs, stuns, grenades, launchers, an attachment that lets you see through walls, a crossbow with explosive tipped arrows, and 9 times out of 10, multipler ways to get to one area.

But yeah, keep crying because you get outsmarted. I both camp and run and gun, depending on what the situation calls for. Don't get mad because I play with a strategy while you run around all match like a headless chicken hoping you see somebody before they see you.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#29TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:44:19 AM
You're the guy who gets in a lobby after going 8-15 in TDM crying about the camper that you brought up to 15-5 because you kept trying to get revenge, huh? Guys like you are the reason we even camp at all, and hearing the rage makes it that much more satisfying.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#30LuIzalotPosted 1/30/2013 8:54:44 AM
Smgs are infinitely more versatile then shotguns.
Actually, smgs are too versatile period.