No middle ground in TDM lobbies?

#1Bad_BricksPosted 1/29/2013 7:08:22 PM
Has anyone else noticed that in at least TDM lobbies that there are ether filled with high SPM and KD players or very low SPM and KD players. There never seems to be a mix between the two.

Any thoughts about why this is…?
#2duericPosted 1/29/2013 7:15:35 PM
I think you're just having weird luck with parties in your lobbies. For the most part, you should see a range of stats.

Either way, TDM is a mode where I feel stats aren't even a remotely reliable way to judge a person's ability.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3Foxx3kPosted 1/29/2013 7:16:18 PM
dueric posted...
I think you're just having weird luck with parties in your lobbies. For the most part, you should see a range of stats.

Either way, TDM is a mode where I feel stats aren't even a remotely reliable way to judge a person's ability.

You kidding?

If you consider skill a function of K/D and SPM, TDM is one the most telling modes.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#4duericPosted 1/29/2013 7:20:09 PM
Foxx3k posted...

You kidding?

If you consider skill a function of K/D and SPM, TDM is one the most telling modes.

Nah. Unless your KD and SPM are excessively high and you have a decent number of kills.

And I never said anything about skill. Stats do not represent skill in any mode, IMO.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5Bad_Bricks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:25:13 PM(edited)
Foxx3k posted...
dueric posted...

You kidding?

TDM IMO is the most straight forward game mode in CoD, but seems to be the most difficult for players to understand. The Only Objective to kill more than you die, but players can't even do this… Most play like its FFA or KC and if they were to play those game modes they would do much better and win more.