Anybody rooting for a slight peacekeeper buff?

#1WelcommattPosted 1/29/2013 8:14:11 PM
I really really enjoy the play style that comes with this gun, I'm going to be running it on my ghost/stealth class because I hate running and gunning with the normal overpowered smg's (not trying to get that argument started). My only argument is the damage, i got my brother to sign in and tried in a dry run, even with the fmj it took 4 body shots and 3 headshots to kill at point blank range. I realize it needs to be balanced exactly because it is dlc, but that's just slightly underwhelming for me. If the gun is meant to be more assault rifle-like, shouldn't it have decent damage? I know for a fact that in real life, submachine guns use lower caliber rounds, so why the mediocre Damage for a gun that's supposed to be part assault rifle? it's not that big of a problem, I'm going to be running this gun on my ghost/stealth class either way, but I wouldn't mind seeing a buff come its way. Anybody agreeing with me on this?
#2Foxx3kPosted 1/29/2013 8:14:44 PM
I think they should just make it a two shot kill at all ranges. One shot to the head with stopping power, a new attachment just for that gun.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#3PvtPorkSordPosted 1/29/2013 8:15:22 PM
I feel it needs a 3 hit kill to like 20ft then it can have its 4 hit range.
#4startedONatariPosted 1/29/2013 8:18:59 PM
only seen it once. so no. imo.
#5bobstevens23123Posted 1/29/2013 8:29:29 PM
Foxx3k posted...
I think they should just make it a two shot kill at all ranges. One shot to the head with stopping power, a new attachment just for that gun.

mez too
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100
#6AlexanaxelaPosted 1/29/2013 8:37:18 PM
Welcommatt posted...
even with the fmj it took 4 body shots and 3 headshots to kill at point blank range

firstly fmj doesn't increase your bullet damage it lets your bullets keep more power when shooting through objects, secondly the peacekeeper doesn't have a headshot multiplier so it takes 4 headshots to kill at point blank range
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#7gwetmore4523Posted 1/29/2013 8:40:24 PM
I'm fine with the damage since it has the same over long range but the hip-fire is kind of bad imo. Anyone else feel the same way?
---
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
#8PvtPorkSordPosted 1/29/2013 8:40:38 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
Welcommatt posted...
even with the fmj it took 4 body shots and 3 headshots to kill at point blank range

firstly fmj doesn't increase your bullet damage it lets your bullets keep more power when shooting through objects, secondly the peacekeeper doesn't have a headshot multiplier so it takes 4 headshots to kill at point blank range

Which is *****ded.
#9Welcommatt(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:41:14 PM
I guess I must have miscounted the shots O.O thats my bad, and thanks for the information about the fmj, I knew it went through cover but by the stats I figured it would up the damage too.